PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens have a chip on their shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? And the Pats don't? I didn't even click on the link. PFT is full of s##t.

Who cares?

Turnovers, penalties, dropped passes, TDs instead of FGs....all that matters now.

This is the ravens so that probably means they're going to do something stupid which costs them the game.

Smash the cry babies in the mouth.

Bad headline. Ravens are angry over the perception of last week's less than inspiring win over Texans, and want to give a better show today. Nuttin aimed at the Pats.

But apart from this piece, Flacco does have a big chip on his shoulder, and this could mean a very determined performance on his part.

But apart from this piece, Flacco does have a big chip on his shoulder, and this could mean a very determined performance on his part.

The more likely outcome is he tries too hard and throws a couple of picks.

they have a lot to prove, this could be the last go around with lewis and reed... id say let flacco try to beat us and if he does... so be it...

Boo hoo. You are judged by how you represent yourselves on the field. Last week they were not impressive against a team led by their 3rd string QB while the Pats steamrolled their opponent.

You could argue the Ravens had more impressive regular season wins but the regular season was a long time ago. In the NFL it's all about what have you done lately. Pats have every right to be favored big today. I don't see anybody saying Ravens don't have a chance.

So do the Pats! May the bigger "chip" win!

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
They always do. I guess Flacco should a bit. Everyone thinks of Lewis, Reed, Rice, and Suggs makes sure everyone thinks of him with his (very weird looking) mouth.

Hilarious...

So Reed cals out the offense and now it's "US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY!11!!!"

SMH

Bad headline. Ravens are angry over the perception of last week's less than inspiring win over Texans, and want to give a better show today. Nuttin aimed at the Pats.

Flacco is not good with criticism. He does worst with bad criticism. A guy who I coached with, played DE in Delaware when Flacco was QB and he said he usually does worst with criticism and he feel that because he is QB, he is entitled to respect and an all out *********!!

So do the Pats! May the bigger "chip" win!

That's the way I see it.

Ravens have Lewis and Reed's last shot at a superbowl.
The Pats want to show the world that they are not the 2009 and 2010 teams, Brady is hungry again, and the whole team is united in memory of MHK.

Both teams think everyone thinks they suck.

It doesn't matter what the Ravens do or say today. The damage was done days ago when they called out their own QB. This is a pack of Ravens that eats its own young, depleting itself before it even looks outside for sustenance.

I say the mentally tougher team wins this one handily. And frankly, I think I know which team that will prove to be.

Buffalo chip? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye