PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens DB complaining about REFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I listen to PWF in progress and the guys on there say Randy Moss has a really good rep with the refs.

The Ravens DB got mad over some ref calling them boy. Randy Moss did say the Ravens talked a lot of trash.

The way I see it the ref is your elder, so shut up. If that raven DB was at his family reunion and his dad or granddad said, "boy get your ass out of my seat"
your ass would be out of the seat before he even finishes the sentence.

What a bunch of ****ies, they make **** loads of money and they complain on TV over the word "boy"?

His wife kids and parents should feel ashamed, seriously.

Last edited:
The way I see it the ref is your elder, so shut up. If that raven DB was at his family reunion and his dad or granddad said, "boy get your ass out of my seat"

Huh???!!! :rofl:

The Ravens DB got mad over some ref calling them boy. Randy Moss did say the Ravens talked a lot of trash.

You're exactly right about the reunion hypothetical. But let's just make sure we understand the the Ravens players have already lied about several things they "said" happened in that game. And from what the Patriots have stated as well as the statement made by the head of referee's, nothing wrong was said by any of the ref's.

The primary wrong committed by the Ravens players was their mouthing off to the ref's period. They were committing penalties all game long and most weren't even called. So when one was called justly, they needed to keep their collective mouths shut...and they did not.

Both ESPN AND the NFL network have come down on the side of the ref's. The Ravens acted like a gang of undisciplined thugs at the end of that game. End of Story.:cool:

Sanvara, which team do you root for? You keep avoiding this as if you are ashamed of your team. What's the matter sweetie?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots