PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Dare Pats to go 4 or 5 wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRADY2MOSSS

On the Roster
Reaction score
Ravens defensive coordinator said if the pats go 4 or 5 wide receivers on the ravens they're not bringing 4 or 5 at brady, said they're bringing at least 6 or 7 with the intent to hit brady hard even if they get burn on th play every time they do it.

he was asked if he's going to try to hurt brady, he said whatever happens happens

Ravens defensive coordinator said if the pats go 4 or 5 wide receivers on the ravens they're not bringing 4 or 5 at brady, said they're bringing at least 6 or 7 with the intent to hit brady hard even if they get burn on th play every time they do it.

he was asked if he's going to try to hurt brady, he said whatever happens happens

Link? Attribution?

Thanks for letting us know what you plan to do Pal. :rolleyes:

What a stupid thing to say. Even if they attempt to commit that type of suicide, it's stupid to tip their hand. What - do they think the Pats might suddenly go weak-kneed at the thought of a blitz?

The Ravens don't get to the QB like they used to. They will get creamed if they try that. Two step drop, fire to Welker, no hit on Brady, game over. It's stupid to bring that many into the box against a spread offense. This is the kind of desperation, the kind of "we have nothing to lose" desperation we can expect though.

if true, they are just trying to get in our heads. Ray Lewis is a good friend of Tom Brady..Ed Reed as well of both coach and TB. I doubt they would try to hurt him and since they are the leaders, im sure they'll make sure its clean tonight for their whole team

go ahead and blitz 6-7..enjoy.

they were talking about it on the big show today on WEEI
check the audio vault

Ummm.....I'd like a better source than "The Big Show". I'm not sold that Rex Ryan said those things if the only attribution is from Ordway.

I agree...what is the original source???

It was Vic Carucci (sp?) who said he had spoken to Bart Scott about it.

I say come out in three te, two rb formation and run it down their throat.

Like we haven't faced 6 or so guys rushing our 4 or 5 WR sets ? It's what I would expect but it's not new.

maybe you'll believe me tonight when the pats open the game with 4 wide receivers and the raven sends all out blitz

I believe you and I hope they do bring it......hell, Ravens could not even beat us when they were good.

They could not even score a TD and we torched them, 24-3 in 2004, when they had a so called great "D".

I hope Ryan would know better after Dad tried that against Montana and got lit up.

maybe you'll believe me tonight when the pats open the game with 4 wide receivers and the raven sends all out blitz
It isn't a question of that..it's of getting to the SOURCE of what was said....otherwise it's basically hearsay...I think MOST fans would rather read the original source on things said than to understand it second hand..

If this is true then what a bunch of scum bags. "Whatever happens happens."

Please O-Line, man handle these goons.

What a clown. When his sorry arse defense gives up 35 plus tonight I want to see this guy still yapping his mouth. Man, what's the matter with these guys? Buddy, your team is 4-7!!! Shut it off son.:rolleyes:

LOL, AWESOME. We dare YOU to try that. 60+, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes