PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Brendon Ayanbadejo : Cant really respect Patriots offensive style

Status
Not open for further replies.
His father comes from Nigeria. So I looked up on the internet as to the Nigerian meaning of the name "Ayanbadejo".
Translated it means, "man with head up his ass".

I thought it meant ....I am a bad a-ho

Love how he apologized for his "selfish" comments and his avatar is a picture of him shirtless and flexing....Self absorbed much, making up for other shortcomings, Brendon?

Love how he apologized for his "selfish" comments and his avatar is a picture of him shirtless and flexing....Self absorbed much, making up for other shortcomings, Brendon?

The thing about all this is that he didn't apologize to the Patriots at all,he said what he said because he's an idiot that believes that crap.

His apology was to the RAVENS organization for putting out comments that make them look like fools...not because of his anti-Patriot comments and his apology was not aimed at all at the Patriots.

I am surprised so many think it was an apology to NE

some players (brady) may use this..but they don't need any motivation for this game

I'm sure this has been mentioned in the thread (I'm being lazy and not reading every response...), but if he thinks the Pats hurry up offense is cheap because it's gimmicky and not going "mano e mano", I don't want to see the Ravens' defense do either of the following:

1) Disguise blitzes. That's ****, man. Declare your blitzes. If you can't beat an OL when he knows you're coming, that's cheap.

2) Double covering any receiver. Come on, man, cover him straight up, mano e mano, or you're nothing.

Same logic. What he calls cheap and gimmicky, most people call strategy. Football is more than just two guys competing athletically.

Wasn't all the talk at the begining of the year about the Ravens running the no hudle with Flaco? Would that be considered *****assness? Or is the fact that they were telling everyone about it make it OK?

One thing that can be taken away from this is that he put a target on himself if/when he's on the field.

What a zero.

First, a string of idiot comments.

Second, a passive aggressive apology.

Third, the net result: the Pats have some fodder.

In a week in which the Ravens will be huge dogs and will get to play the no respect card, or would have been able to play it, this meat head has immediately buzzkilled that option and turned the tables.

For a guy who has some good stuff behind him in off the field areas, these comments show him to have some piss poor judgment.

And when you're standing next to Wade Phillips in the 2012 post-season list of Patriots antagonists, you know that you are a major dunce.

One thing that can be taken away from this is that he put a target on himself if/when he's on the field.

Which happens to be infrequently. What he did was write a check his teamates may have to cover.

This is great. Bulletin board material never hurts.

i read that...but they don't need the motivation. it's the AFC champ game..if you can't get up and play 110% for this...you shouldn't have made it there. But angry pats players can be bad for the ratbirds

Sounds like word has spread through the pats locker room. Thanks Ayanbadejo.:D

Mike Freeman of CBS Sports writes: "A Patriots source tells me Ayanbadejo's quotes have spread through the locker room faster than the flu virus travelling across New England. Players who are aware of the quote are furious and feel it is one of the most disrespectful things ever said about the franchise."

Brendon Ayanbadejo apologizes for Patriots comments - NFL.com

Buh-bye-andejo

Interesting to note that this was not the first time the Ravens backup whined about the Patriots.

This is from after the Ravens lost to the Pats in the AFCCG last year:
Twitter - brendon310 - 6:23 AM 23 Jan 12

Truth being told I am not sure I'm going to watch the unSuper Bowl since the two best teams are sitting at home #ravens #49ers​

thatssoravens.png

First post, trying to start with a bang. I wonder if Mr. Ayanbadejo can respect this? Something I made to razz my Ravens friends but I thought I would come here and share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing