PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Brendon Ayanbadejo : Cant really respect Patriots offensive style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly on NFL Network, that the Ravens defense has been on the field for 141 plays? The Ravens defense is on the older side, full of bigger-type players for their positions (or so I seem to recall) and they have had an extra game. Yes, hurry up the ***** out of them.

And.. I dont want to disrespect anybody, but the Ray Lewis over acting is getting to be a little much for me.The weeping, preaching... I respect what he's done, but it kinda seems like he's trying to shape his own legacy a bit. IDK, maybe it's just me :confused2:

It's a bit over the top, but on the other hand, I haven't seen him have anything other than respect for the Patriots and, especially, the GOAT.

And.. I dont want to disrespect anybody, but the Ray Lewis over acting is getting to be a little much for me.The weeping, preaching... I respect what he's done, but it kinda seems like he's trying to shape his own legacy a bit. IDK, maybe it's just me :confused2:

He's a drama queen.

muscle.gif

Wow, he's obsessed. Me, I'm at peace if we lose to the Ravens provided they earn it. That's a great team, Suggs has toned it down and really doesn't bother me anymore, I've always loved watching Ray Lewis. I would vomit watching Peyton beat the Patriots and listening to the ball washing, but the Ravens are a team that's come close a lot of times and deserve a shot at the SB as much as anyone else.

That said, this guy is a total idiot. Jealous, obsessed d-bag who sounds like he knows he's going to lose. So many twitter warriors these days who are very quiet on When the game is played.

I guess Patriots fans have to ask themselves do we take a guy who played for the Amsterdam Admirals seriously. I mean ... seriously?

Steelers fans are having a good laugh at this guy too.

If I can ask a favor from you guys, though. Please rip apart and shred that overrated Ravens defense. I'd like to see Lewis cry next Sunday, but only because his career came to an end in Foxboro.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Mr. Ayanbadejo for this week's worth of bulletin board material at Foxboro.

LOL we have bingo!

Look at what Phillips commentary did to fire up Welker!

Now Ayanbadejo wants to fire up the ENTIRE PATS OFFENSE??

OK, we'll just 'gimmick' you to death with the NASCAR package all day long, and by the time the 4th quarter rolls around, the Ravens defenders will be so gassed, they will be BEGGING to be taken out of the game!

too bad no one knew who this clown was before his stupid tweets...can't wait to the pats to beat the ratbirds again

Not true. I knew who he was because he had Tweeted about supporting the GLBTS group and allowing Same Sex Marriage in Maryland..

Deion Sanders just laughed about the stupidity of the comments. Direct quote: "How is it a gimmick to snap the ball because you ain't set up? Somebody help me with that one". I LOL'ed.

You know that your schtick is sad when Deion Sanders is making fun of you...

Seriously though... how drunk did Brendan Ajanbadejo get tonight? 10-1 odds he was lit when he wrote all that.

Go Pats.

It's all part of the plan. It's Baltimore's first strike. It's perfect really, if it works. You have a special teamer (someone of no consequence) go on twitter and attack the way their opponent plays the game (because it's a real concern for them). Being called out for needing to resort to "trickery and cheating" because you aren't man enough to go "mano y mano", is the biggest personal slight. Baltimore wants to turn this into their game, an arm wrestling match. And so far, their plan is in full effect, because the story is getting picked up and the players are going to see it. Luckily, our team isn't full of a bunch of immature, insecure, *******s....

Last edited:
FWIW, the Ravens board I'm looking at is none too pleased with the gentleman, and they've been more than willing to tell him that he should be concentrating on trying to make ST tackles instead of stupidly opening his mouth.

It always makes me laugh when opponents chirp before or after a game against the Patriots. Arguably the most hated team in the NFL--strictly based on success--and yet you never hear stories like this coming from Patriots players, Brady and Wilfork and Belichick just wouldn't allow it.

This clown will get his next weekend. I'm not scared of the Ravens right now, they've had our number the last few seasons but their defense looks slow right now and their offense basically lived off of three bombs in that Denver game. Let them chirp all they want, they'll see just what the Pats are made of in a week.

When you say "they've had our number the last few seasons", what exactly do you mean?

- week 4, Pats win in NE, 27-21
- playoffs, Ravens win in NE, 33-14

- week 6, Pats win in NE, 23-20 (OT)

- playoffs, Pats win in NE, 23-20

- week 3, Ravens win in Bal, 31-30

So in their last 5 meetings, the Pats are 3-2 against the Ravens. If "they've had our number" means the teams have played very close, competitive games, then yes. If "they've had our number" means the Ravens have found a way to win a couple against the Pats, then yes.

But if "they've had our number" means, "they've had our number", implying that they routinely beat the Patriots, then no. Even though the games have been hard fought, close affairs, more often than not the Patriots come out on top.

It's exactly what I expect this next time around. Pats win something like 27-24. But a Pats' win nonetheless.

The guy played zero defensive snaps on 74 defensive plays on Saturday. Way to write checks that your teammates will have to catch.

the ravens can't stop talking , they can't.

It is virtually impossible to have a game with them and not have some bonehead raven spread their message through social media.

Were they collectively ignored as kids, did they always crave attention?

The jealously is blinding...

Keep it coming! I love this. I hope it's plenty more of where that come from!

It never ceases to amaze me when watching other teams play this game how many struggle to hurry up even when they are trying to. Can't or won't quick snap when opposing D is in dissaray, can't get back to the line under two minute when seconds are at a premium, have to half assed huddle as the clock ticks and often forced to take TO's after already losing precious seconds due to indecision. That stuff is all about preparation, focus and discipline. I love watching other players caught up in jawing or celebrating individual accomplishment or pouting about miscues or waiting for play calls when they should be hustling back to the line as the game clock ticks down on them. Situational football is all about opportunities and being ready to capitalize on them. That was the draw this staff saw in applying Oregon's relentless tempo at this level. Less time for defenses to think or disguise let alone sub. Forces them to run base or get caught shuffling. Allows offense to dictate as opposed to reacting to something they think they see.

Can someone on twitter ask this bum if he still takes steroids and why the steroids were ineffective on the kick & punt returns vs Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back