PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gronkowski and amendola I could see pats putting up 30 - 35 but without em it'll be a rough game on offense. I don't think they have the personnel to "spread em out" unless ur sending two backs out at receiver. Hogan's been more of a down the field guy and mitchells done most of his work outside the #s.... brady is so lethal between the #s and without 87 & 80 in that area I'm concerned about how he'll be able to hit his bread and butter... The sideways crap that worked Vs LA isnt gonna cut it going forward and in the playoffs

From Hill:
The Ravens have given up just four rushing touchdowns all year and one was to Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. Only five rushers have generated 40+ yards- Browns RB Isaiah Crowell (133 yards, 1 TD), Jets RB Matt Forte (100, 1), Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott (97), Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi (61), and Bills RB LeSean McCoy (58, 1). Even Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell could only gain 32 rushing yards.

I should clarify. They’re not just 1st for 2016. They’re the best run defense dating back to 1989, when Football Outsiders’ dataset begins. Better than the 2000 Ravens. Better than the 2007 or 2008 Ravens. The Best.
So no Blount in fantasy, but they havent faced Dion Lewis or should i call him Ravens runD stat killer.

there is going to be a lot of man to man covering in this game vs pats WRs. they need to get open.
They'd be foolish to do so. Brady is a mobile QB now.

With Gronkowski and amendola I could see pats putting up 30 - 35 but without em it'll be a rough game on offense. I don't think they have the personnel to "spread em out" unless ur sending two backs out at receiver. Hogan's been more of a down the field guy and mitchells done most of his work outside the #s.... brady is so lethal between the #s and without 87 & 80 in that area I'm concerned about how he'll be able to hit his bread and butter... The sideways crap that worked Vs LA isnt gonna cut it going forward and in the playoffs

Bennett has to be that guy. He has been very quiet.

I think his injury is affecting his play.

They said his ankle injury was october 9 but he had a 100 yard game against seattle. Idk what's going on but he has to be a force for this offense or a presence.

Bedard said tonight Bennett has ankle and knee issues that limited him Sunday... For what it's worth
He also has been dealing with a shoulder injury. This is the first I'm hearing of the knee.

One would hope that we can get some decent luck on that front, and that Belichick manages the injuries with an eye on next month.

Going against a veteran team that always plays us tough, without Gronk... I think its going to be a long day for the offense. I sense a 20-17 like game.

Mitchell Hogan and Edelman and are 3 running backs should win some battles. Bennett if healthy has to step up. If his injuries are limiting him then we should sit him. He hasn't done **** the last 3 games.

Going against a veteran team that always plays us tough, without Gronk... I think its going to be a long day for the offense. I sense a 20-17 like game.

Mitchell Hogan and Edelman and are 3 running backs should win some battles. Bennett if healthy has to step up. If his injuries are limiting him then we should sit him. He hasn't done **** the last 3 games.

Really need our wrs to step up this game. I don't think they can win with the offense we saw against the rams. Need to do better on 3rd downs.

The Ravens looked pretty average on defense against Dallas. They couldn't generate any pressure on Dak, and he picked them apart in the second half. If our inconsistent O-line holds and gives Brady time, we win. Unless their are fumbles/drops etc.

I don't think they can win with the offense we saw against the rams.
Missing Amendola will hurt, particularly in a game where the focal point will be throwing the ball.

I don't see Belichick and McDaniels attempting to run too much, at least in the original weekly gameplan. That could change depending on how the specifics play out, of course. For example, killing the clock in the second half. :)

The Ravens looked pretty average on defense against Dallas. They couldn't generate any pressure on Dak, and he picked them apart in the second half. If our inconsistent O-line holds and gives Brady time, we win. Unless their are fumbles/drops etc.

Would be nice to see them open it up a lil. A deep one to mitchell. I am guessing the ravens will try to take everything underneath. Maybe lewis can have a big game out of tbe backfield catching them.

i hope we win 13-10 or something. just to piss people off on this board about anemic offense.:D

Ravens had a tough start, but have really ramped up their play through the course of the season. This game will be a dog fight, don't sleep on the Ratbirds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes