PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens after-loss trash talk begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Brady go low and thought it was bad, but that's what EVERY quarterback does in this league. Maybe they don't want to hurt their shoulder or something.

Re: Baltimore Sun :Brady is whiner/weasel

When ngata hit him he did get really mad. Legal hit, couldn't figure that one out. Not like he pile drove him or hit him in the head even.

Then later ngata sacked him and made sure he just tossed him by the jersey on the ground without touching him. Ngata is a beast!

Brady does whine a bit...from the jawing at the stealer's safety, to the rtp penalty last year agains the ravens, and now the long girly hair. He would get more respect if he talked less.

The block on suggs wasn't really a block, kind of a whiff/fall on the ground thing.

I agree, on all points.

Hey, at least he's not as bad as the Ravens fans on another football forum that are saying that they're still the best team in the NFL because it took the Patriots 73 minutes to beat them coming off a bye :lol2:
The Pats were obviously rusty to for the first 3 quarters after a bye week. ;)

If I were on the ravens team I would worry about the Steelers and their own division. They might not make it to the playoffs if they lose the division to Rape-lisberger and the Steelers......

"It's goin to go rough on Buffalo" said Lewis. ---Not to mention what he's goin to do to the dog when he gets home tonight, I suppose.

"Whining" or playing the referees is part of the game just like it is in any sport. Cunningham might have saved us the game with his soccer-esque fall. Hate it or love it but it will always be a part of sports.

Re: Zbikowski: Ravens will roll Patriots in the play-offs.

Actually, we played like complete crap on both offense and defense through three quarters. Having read the Ravens forums and what their players have been saying, it's almost like their in denial. This team did NOT play their best game. Brady misfired on a lot of throws and our offense shot themselves in the foot time and time again throughout the first half.

Complete denial. They can't admit that this defense, which has been blasted by pretty much everyone throughout the first quarter of the season, shut their asses down in the second half (and, more importantly, the fourth quarter). On top of that, Brady and the offense found their groove and, without any pressure from the Ravens, the Pats were able to pick them apart. They need to face facts, the better team today won. And no, I wouldn't mind playing them in the playoffs either.

Agreed. The Pats won with a solid D+ game; why should we be especially afraid to see them in the playoffs? Any more afraid than we'd be of any other playoff team, anyways.

010haters.jpg

His team beats the Patriots once in nine years, and he talks trash, coming off yet another loss? What a moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes