PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens after-loss trash talk begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Suggs get tired of hearing himself talk? :blahblah:
BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Terrell Suggs to Tom Brady: “He just better hope he don’t see us again”

My favorite:
Hey there Terrell, you ain't a playoff team yet. :rolleyes:

Woah..."I think they got like one or two plays that they drew up on the bye week that actually worked, like the (Brandon Tate) reverse and the little double wheel with (Aaron) Hernandez,” Suggs said. “But after that, when they had to line up and play football they didn’t have too many things go well for them. (Brady) made some plays and we tip our hat for him. Congratulations."

seriously, the vaunted ravens D gave up 23 points to a pats offense without randy moss and that's all this fool gives us credit for are 2 plays?

I thought the last bit was pretty funny.

I would have preferred that we grabbed Suggs rather than Adalius.

He's just mad his team couldn't stop the three short guys. :D

Guess Terrell didn't have much to say about the bogus first down penalties the Ravens offense had handed to them on a platter 4-5 times.

haterz.gif

Props to Kontradiction:D

I'm really starting to dislike this team. Hopefully this loss is so demoralizing to them that they lose 3 in a row like last year's did to them.

Maybe the team is still talking, but their fans didn't seem interested in sticking around and chatting after the game. I wonder why? :D

That's ok, we'll take the win.

That's exactly what teams used to say after we beat them in 01 and 03. Not so much in 04, everyone knew we were pretty bleepin awesome by then. From Oakland to Pittsburgh to St.Louis to Tennessee to Indy. We've heard it all before.

So, let me get this straight.

The Pats gameplan didn't work.

The Pats only made a couple of good plays.

The Pats won.

What does that say about your team, Suggs?

Maybe the team is still talking, but their fans didn't seem interested in sticking around and chatting after the game. I wonder why? :D

They'll be back for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Oh, poor Terrell Suggs. Going to take your ball and go home?

Baby.

Oh, come on. You can't honestly tell me you didn't laugh at this...

Suggs, who had three tackles and a sack, gave Brady his props after the game, but wasn’t very cordial with the quarterback on the field. They got into a heated, face mask-to-face mask shouting match in the fourth quarter after Brady complained about a non-call on what he considered roughing the passer. Suggs offered his tongue in cheek recount of the conversation.

He was trying to tell me how to bag a Hollywood actress,” Suggs said. “He said, ‘If you want to get a Hollywood actress, take my seminar on Saturday.’ …He was going over the Dow and the economy and politics. He doesn’t really talk football that much.”

With that said, Suggs needs to shut up. There weren't any gift calls today that cost them the game. Our defense simply shut their offense down when it counted and our offense made the plays they needed to win the game. He should really be bad mouthing his own team for not doing the same. But, alas...

hgha.gif

They'll be back for the playoffs. :rolleyes:

I hope so. If this team keeps getting better, bit by bit, game by game, I'll take it. Especially because that means... we made the playoffs! Considering many had us at 8-8 this year, I guess it's a step in the right direction. :D

Seriously, they are still a very good team. a win against them in the playoffs would be VERY satisfying, for several reasons!

Guess Terrell didn't have much to say about the bogus first down penalties the Ravens offense had handed to them on a platter 4-5 times.

This was not a great game for the officials. Three successful challenges in the first half.

Was the Meriweather helmet-to-helmet call the play where Heap wound up laid out for a few minutes? What about the play near the goal line. To me it looked like a simple "illegal tackle of the opposing player" penalty.

What the Hell is wrong with these people?... (the Ravens)

For some reason, is seems as though the Ravens never ever lose a game because the other team was better.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots