PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rate my team/suggestions?

silenthuntr7

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Yahoo FF, standard (non-PPR) 10 team league.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Santana Moss
WR - Darrius Heyward-Bey
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Fred Jackson
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Dan Bailey
DST - Jets (I know...)

Bench:
QB - Joe Flacco
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Earnest Graham (recent pickup after Blount got injured)
WR - Mike Williams (TB)
WR - Doug Baldwin
WR - Mike Thomas

Any suggestions/trade ideas? I'm not great at WR, thinking of giving up Fred Jackson to get a legit WR1/2.

Yahoo FF, standard (non-PPR) 10 team league.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Santana Moss
WR - Darrius Heyward-Bey
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Fred Jackson
TE - Vernon Davis
K - Dan Bailey
DST - Jets (I know...)

Bench:
QB - Joe Flacco
RB - Shonn Greene
RB - Earnest Graham (recent pickup after Blount got injured)
WR - Mike Williams (TB)
WR - Doug Baldwin
WR - Mike Thomas

Any suggestions/trade ideas? I'm not great at WR, thinking of giving up Fred Jackson to get a legit WR1/2.

I don't know about that, I think I would sit tight. To me trading Jackson would weaken your team more than whomever you got in return would strengthen it. FF starting RBs are harder to find than starting WRs

Is that RB from KC available in your league? Maybe you could pick him up and then with one more good game trade him for a decent WR. If not try a package of Greene and one of your WRs perhaps.

Good Luck!

I don't know about that, I think I would sit tight. To me trading Jackson would weaken your team more than whomever you got in return would strengthen it. FF starting RBs are harder to find than starting WRs

Is that RB from KC available in your league? Maybe you could pick him up and then with one more good game trade him for a decent WR. If not try a package of Greene and one of your WRs perhaps.

Good Luck!

That good luck is really ironic...you (or someone with your name) are in my league. :p

That good luck is really ironic...you (or someone with your name) are in my league. :p

Ha, you're 5-0 and have scored 110 more points than any other team in our league -- you should be giving me and everyone else advice!

On second thought, just ignore what I said above ... :)

I'd ditch Moss and check out some of these younger emerging guys like: Torrey Smith, Greg Little or Mohammed Massaquoi, and Michael Crabtree.

Your bench RBs could use a boost but luckily Jackson's and Rice's bye weeks will be done after this week. As said above, a Jackie Battle pick up would be a good idea.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back