PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Edelman has a broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't not believe that you are incapable of not doing that.

Translation: "I do believe you are capable of doing this."

Hmmmm lol funny post

So we're only left with Moss, Welker, Tate, Nunn, Aiken, TE's Baker & Watson, plus Kevin Faulk and Maroney (who typically does his best work catching passes out in the open and racking up some decent YAC)?

Wow, the sky is dark. We've never been through so many injur... wait a minute... :rolleyes: ;)

Listen folks- we've gone far too long with too little too much to give up now. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!! :scared:

Listen folks- we've gone far too long with too little too much to give up now. Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!! :scared:

I didn't know it was the Germans that bombed Pearl Harbor. :rolleyes:

I seriously hope that "Germans bombing Peral Harbor" thing was a joke.. It's hard not to make fun of Americans.

I seriously hope that "Germans bombing Peral Harbor" thing was a joke.. It's hard not to make fun of Americans.

* sigh *

I guess you have to have seen Animal House to get that reference. . . .

Not knowing Animal House references should be a criminal offense. Seriously.

Well that sux...........
Kid looked pretty good too, was looking forward to watching him mature as the year went on.
Now he'll be maturing on the sidelines while we try and get someone else acclimated.........aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

* sigh *

I guess you have to have seen Animal House to get that reference. . . .

Do we put posters on Double Secret Probation? Let's start with this one...right after a road trip.

What about picking up Branch for the time being? Think i read somewhere that the hawks were trying to trade him...

Not knowing Animal House references should be a criminal offense. Seriously.

Well, I know most, I've seen the film many many times, I just don't recall that specific reference.

I'm baffled that you saw it once and don't know the reference. But here you go:

YouTube - Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor

You are all wrong. It was the Country of Africa that Bombed Pearl Harbor. It was the middle stages of a plan to set Obama on a Path to be the 44th President of the United States. That youtube clip is part of the cover up.

obama44.jpg

I think a piece of the sky just landed on me....

Or maybe we're still ok with just Welker, Moss, Aiken, Nunn, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back