PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Edelman has a broken arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black_kid_wrestling_shock.gif

So Reiss doesn't buy it... or... yeah. Things.

Original statement has been corrected. Reiss has no reason to believe the report is inaccurate. :D

Last edited:
Original statement has been corrected. Reiss has no reason to believe the report is inaccurate. :D

I preferred the rare triple negative.

Obviously, since we cut Galloway, and didn't make any moves at WR, BB feels comfortable with Nunn and Aiken if the report is true. Makes 5 wide a ***** though.

I'm working on an even rarer quadruple negative. Stay tuned.

Chow down on some deep fried bacon and a few milkshakes and you could add a quadruple bypass too... :D

Now it makes sense that writers reporting that Belichick was scrambling to find a wide receiver.

When was he scrambling? I don't get it, we actually lost receivers this week.

Now it makes sense that writers reporting that Belichick was scrambling to find a wide receiver.
Edelman broke his arm on SUnday and BB just found out about it Tuesday afternoon?

He was so frantic he cut one WR and didn't bother to sign or trade for another one. :rolleyes:

Short on receivers with any NFL experience and short on running backs with power...ugh

The sky isn't falling but it is looking very dark and cloudy out there :eek:
Go hide in the closet. We'll let you know when it's okay to come out.

I raise you one Nunn and a Tate.

when is Tate due back anyways?

I don't think a receiver like Edelman would be much use coming back in 3-6 weeks with a honking club or padding encasing his lower arm like Vrabel or Poz.
Yeah, but just think of the awesome offensive pass interference he could commit. Remember how Steve Nelson kept his cast on one year even after his forearm healed because he liked to use it as a club?

That sucks. He was getting some really good development time..

Oh and let the Tate era begin

Last edited:
we are starting to sound like Jet fans..... STOP.

Losing Jenkins was a way bigger loss :singing:

I raise you one Nunn and a Tate.

when is Tate due back anyways?

He was confirmed at practice today for the first time, so the clock has started. They have 21 days to activate him, or IR him. With the bye, I'd expect that he'd be activated next week, and BB is comfortable enough going to england with Moss, WW and Aiken. Perhaps Nunn gets the nod in the next day or so.

**** this I am pissed about Edelman.

I am so going to bed to Fight Club....

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me when/where Edelman got hurt?

Everyone seems to bow down to Nunn rather than question where this phantom injury came from.

Oh, and this story defines Rapaport's credibility in my mind. So let's see...

we are starting to sound like Jet fans..... STOP.

Losing Jenkins was a way bigger loss :singing:

Since I refuse to read 8 pages of Nunn worship, please tell me now one is comparing these situations????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back