Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rant worth listening to

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

This video has been floating around the cyber-town all day....

Rant worth listening too.mp4 - YouTube

Doesn't matter if you are a democrat, republican, green, tea, or Indy....my man is droppin dimes.

(contains strong language)
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 2 / -9

They should show that on a giant screen TV on the wall behind the Presidents Podium at the next State Of The Union Speech, I wonder if all the Grinning Scumsuckers would give it a "standing ovation".
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  3. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +333 / 4 / -10

true that.........we are getting a good bi-partisan @ss-f*ckin' right now
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +334 / 3 / -13

When are you going to gather the courage to give us your solution to CEO's being over paid HD?

There's a thread over there....yeah, right there! and it's got your name all over it. Funny thing is, you haven't told us what you think should be done about CEO pay.

Well, do you actually have any thoughts on the solution?
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Tax these fools at Reagan levels at worst, Eisenhower levels at best. Eliminate loopholes, give tax breaks for using AMERICAN Labor, Tax those who outsource, Universal healthcare so employers don't have to flip the bill, and society doesn't hold you to job slavery with your life on the line.

Its not difficult.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +334 / 3 / -13

So we agree gov't can't legislate salary caps.

I think you & I agree more than we disagree on a directional level.

We probably don't agree on gov't spending, but that's ok. Each of our perspectives is what this country is all about.

Thanks for responding.
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +159 / 7 / -13

People don't realize that the top 4% pay a greater % of taxes now that they did in the 50's when the top marginal rate was 91%...........

but don't let facts get in the way of envy of others and bad policy.
  8. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was waiting for someone else to post this. When the marginal rate was high, the weathy sheltered all their income. Now notsomuch.

Besides, since when is it wrong to go out and get the best value based on market demand for your services? I kinda thought that was what this country was supposed to be all about. Ya know, a man reaping the benefits of his own labor and all that sum of good government stuff...

The answer is quite contrary to this mindset. Eliminate all corporate taxes. All of them. Eliminate all subsidies and loopholes too. Corporate taxes are after all an unfair tax on the poorest in society. After all, you increase taxes on a company they do one of three things: move, pass on the cost to the consumer, or go out of business. None are good for jobs. And the poorest can ill afford the passed cost most. Additionally, if the business is not taxed, but the individual is, this too will spurn a growth in re-investment.

Tax all personal income (be it from any source) at the same flat rate for all Americans. Again, eliminate all loopholes and subsidies. Yes, this means eliminating the mortgage deduction and all other deductions...so we next...

Eliminate the IRS.

Roll back all regulations to 2000 levels and then audit the remaining regulations for effectiveness or non performance and eliminate all those as well.