PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ranking Top 10 Young QBs:25 and Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Vince Young. I think he's gunna have a tremendous career.

I have to agree Ryan....here's how I'd rank 'em

1. Phillip Rivers- he's done more with less then Eli and Big Ben.
2. Eli Manning- if his brother hadn't cast a huge shadow, we would all be praising this guy, he's gonna be good
3. Ben Roethlisberger- right now? he looks horrendous with a poor run game, however I expect the Steelers to draft a back (Bush?) soon, and then, he'll be back to normal, till then, his strong arm, and his leadership skills keep him here
4. Matt Leinart- already outshining Warner without 'Fitz, a line, or a run game
5. Alex Smith- his improvement after being thrown into the middle of a fiasco is impressive
6. Matt Schaub- He is cleary better then Vick, so why is Vick still starting? Because he wins games, I don't know if you can say the same about Schaub.
7. Bruce Gradkowski- how do you survive as a rookie QB in the league? it doesn't hurt to have some solid recievers, and a great run game.
8. Vince Young- so he can still run in the pros, the real question is can he make reads?

Cassel - 11th?

How can Aaron Rodgers be in the top 10?

I'd put Rivers at the top if I were picking them. I'd also drop Young down because right now he can't throw the football and you will never be anything more than a mediocre sideshow (see Vick) if you can't drop back and throw the ball.

patsox23 said:
Cassel - 11th?

i was just about to say that. cassel is probably better than some of the guys on that list.

as for #1, i have to to go with eli followed by leinart. talk about poise in the 4th quarter, that guy is as clutch as brady. he is anti-peyton.

Last edited:
maverick4 said:
i was just about to say that. cassel is probably better than some of the guys on that list.

as for #1, i have to to go with eli followed by leinart. talk about poise in the 4th quarter, that guy is as clutch as brady. he is anti-peyton.

I agree with you on the Eli and Leinhart picks and Phillip would be in the top five but the jury is still out on him it certainly helps to have LT amd Antonio Gates and a top notch defense for starters and Marty is not to bad of a coach either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes