PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ranking Patriots Draft Needs

I didn't understand your response. I don't have any problem with Bolden as our #4 RB. IMHO, we need a #3 (or better) who could be a #1 or #2 next year.

RB: Ridley, Vereen, ????, Bolden
FB: Develin

I definitely see at least one/two RBs being added to this roster this weekend, although I won't waste your time attempting to project where. I could envision a BPA choice in the top 4 rounds as you suggest, and I could also see a mid-late round choice just the same. Sorry if that's not adding much, but it's hard for me to try to pretend otherwise.

As far as Brandon Bolden, considering his stronger 2nd year catching passes out of the backfield, along with his continued 4.9 YPC, he very well could end up as a RB3 this year, depending on where we end up choosing the new pick. He was an obvious bubble player last year in TC, but the situation was different as well. I don't really see any reason to have him on the bubble nearly as much this year, unless they choose someone early; and even then, I still see him as a fine RB4 due to his experience here, and some improvement in certain areas last season.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back