26. Chad Pennington
27. Charlie Frye
28. Billy Volek
29. Aaron Brooks
30. Rex Grossman
31. JP Losman
32. Phillip Rivers

Who have you got?

How can you have Phillip Rivers as the worst QB in the NFL. Theres no way Billy Volek is better than him and JP losman sucks. And Daunte Culpepper is 17. Yea by season end he WILL be the best QB in the NFL. No way tom brady the best.

Straz said:
How can you have Phillip Rivers as the worst QB in the NFL. Theres no way Billy Volek is better than him and JP losman sucks. And Daunte Culpepper is 17. Yea by season end he WILL be on the bench washing aquagays balls [lucky guy].the best QB in the NFL. is the two time playoff mvp tom brady .patriotspride is my god
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Straz said:
How can you have Phillip Rivers as the worst QB in the NFL. Theres no way Billy Volek is better than him and JP losman sucks. And Daunte Culpepper is 17. Yea by season end he WILL be the best QB in the NFL. No way tom brady the best.

Continue to defy history. Be my guest.

Brady#12 said:
1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Donovan McNabb

4. Ben Rothelisberger
5. Trent Green
6. Matt Hasselbeck
7. Jake Delhomme
8. Carson Plamer
9. Eli Manning
10. Brett Favre
11. Michael Vick
12. Marc Bulger

13. Drew Bledsoe
14. Jake Plummer
15. Drew Brees
16. Steve McNair
17. Daunte Culpepper
18. Byron Leftwich
19. Kurt Warner
20. Brad Johnson
21. A.Smith
22. David Carr

23. Mark Brunnel
24. Chris Simms
25. John Kitna
26. Chad Pennington
27. Charlie Frye
28. Billy Volek
29. Aaron Brooks
30. Rex Grossman
31. JP Losman
32. Phillip Rivers

Who have you got?

Are you joking? Michael Vick was rated lower than Gus Frerotte last year just to let you know. McNair, Plummer, Brees, Bledsoe, Vick, Favre and Manning and not better than Culpepper. He is the 4th rated passer ever and you are just angry because he's on the Dolphins now. This is the worst list I've ever seen.

My top 10:

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Tom Brady (Ok, he has SBs, but a lot of QBs could've won with that team)
4. Matt Hasslebeck
5. Daunte Culpepper
6. Trent Green
7. Drew Brees
8. Jake Delhomme
9. Steve McNair (if ever healthy)
10. Eli Manning

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Tom Brady (Ok, he has SBs, but a lot of QBs could've won with that team)
4. Matt Hasslebeck
5. Daunte Culpepper
6. Trent Green
7. Drew Brees
8. Jake Delhomme
9. Steve McNair (if ever healthy)
10. Eli Manning

If that's your excuse for Brady, what's your excuse for Manning? Huh?

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Hasselback
4. Palmer
5. Brees
6. Big Ben
7. HEALTHY Culpepper
8. HEALTHY McNair
9. Lil' Manning
10. Green

mavfan2390 said:
If that's your excuse for Brady, what's your excuse for Manning? Huh?

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Hasselback
4. Palmer
5. Brees
6. Big Ben
7. HEALTHY Culpepper
8. HEALTHY McNair
9. Lil' Manning
10. Green

How about the fact that the man knows exactlly what the defense is going to do every single play? The fact that every ball is on his recievers numbers and has the second quickest release ever. (Second to Marino obviously.) You can't deny Manning's greatness, I just don't know why he chokes it so bad in the post season. If you had put Manning on the Pats for those 3 super bowls, there is no doubt they would've won them all.

As for your ranking, I have two big objections. First off, Ben Roethlisberger is a game manager. Put him in Tom Brady's situation last year and he would've had that team below .500.

Secondly, how do you have the healthy mark by Culpepper and not by Brees' name? You do know the reason Drew isn't in Miami, is because he didn't meet standards on a physical right? Brees will struggle big time this year and Saban knew he was not going to be the same. Brees is in the middle of the pack as is Roethlisberger.

aquagay maybe if your lucky culpepper will sign a jock strap for you .then you can take it home and smell it and walk around the house with it on your head .

Aqua4Ever04 said:
How about the fact that the man knows exactlly what the defense is going to do every single play?

Ignorant statement. The Patriots D picks him off about four times a game by confusing his reads.

The fact that every ball is on his recievers numbers and has the second quickest release ever. (Second to Marino obviously.)

Ignorant statement. Who are you quoting here, because I'm sure you haven't clocked quarterbacks' releases. Do you even know what a good time is? Brady's release is quicker than Manning's. That is a verifiable fact. He's also more accurate.

You can't deny Manning's greatness, I just don't know why he chokes it so bad in the post season.

You just gave the reason why you can deny Manning's greatness. What's more important than not choking in big games?

If you had put Manning on the Pats for those 3 super bowls, there is no doubt they would've won them all.

Ignorant statement. But it's a common one often said by the media: If you put Brady on the Colts and Manning on the Patriots, blah blah blah. The Pats would have won exactly zero titles with Manning. The Patriots don't have an all-star support cast on offense. Never have. I'll tell you what, if Brady played on the Colts, they would have won AT LEAST one SB by now, end of story.

My take, without thinking too much about it? (Oh, and while I think Culpepper's pretty good, there is no doubt Moss made him look better than he is) Within each tier you can probably make an argument to shuffle people up and down.

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Palmer

4. Hasselbeck
5. McNabb
6. Green
7. Plummer
8. Brees
9. Delhomme

10. Roethlisberger
11. Culpepper
12. McNair
13. Bulger
14. Leftwich

15. Johnson
16. Warner
17. Pennington
18. Favre
19. Carr
20. Manning
21. Vick

22. Kitna
23. Brunell
24. Volek
25. Bledsoe
26. Simms
27. Frye

28. Rivers (Only because he's a rook. I think, though, that by next year he'll be top 10. Just a gut.)

29. Grossman
30. Brooks
31. Smith
32. Losman

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
Ignorant statement. The Patriots D picks him off about four times a game by confusing his reads.

Well then why did he throw for just about 5000 yards and 50 TDs a couple years ago? He is the best passer in the NFL hands down.

dryheat44 said:
Ignorant statement. Who are you quoting here, because I'm sure you haven't clocked quarterbacks' releases. Do you even know what a good time is? Brady's release is quicker than Manning's. That is a verifiable fact. He's also more accurate.

Manning's sack total is always lower, that's what I base it on.

dryheat44 said:
Ignorant statement. But it's a common one often said by the media: If you put Brady on the Colts and Manning on the Patriots, blah blah blah. The Pats would have won exactly zero titles with Manning. The Patriots don't have an all-star support cast on offense. Never have. I'll tell you what, if Brady played on the Colts, they would have won AT LEAST one SB by now, end of story.

No talent around him huh? You're probably right, the Colts defense has always been way better than the Pats I bet. And if your coach is such a saint like all you guys say he is, doesn't that have a bit to do with it? If he can draw up a scheme to confuse the league's best QB, then I think he's doing a pretty good job.

dryheat44 said:
My take, without thinking too much about it? (Oh, and while I think Culpepper's pretty good, there is no doubt Moss made him look better than he is) Within each tier you can probably make an argument to shuffle people up and down.

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Palmer

4. Hasselbeck
5. McNabb
6. Green
7. Plummer
8. Brees
9. Delhomme

10. Roethlisberger
11. Culpepper
12. McNair
13. Bulger
14. Leftwich

15. Johnson
16. Warner
17. Pennington
18. Favre
19. Carr
20. Manning
21. Vick

22. Kitna
23. Brunell
24. Volek
25. Bledsoe
26. Simms
27. Frye

28. Rivers (Only because he's a rook. I think, though, that by next year he'll be top 10. Just a gut.)

29. Grossman
30. Brooks
31. Smith
32. Losman

The fact that you have Culpepper below Plummer, Brees, Roethlisberger and Delhomme is much more ignorant than anything I have said. If Daunte was still playing for Minnesota, all of you guys would think that he is still a top 5 QB in the NFL. But since he's in Miami, you all are trying to make yourselves believe that he is no good. Man I can't wait till he shoves it up all of your a**es.

Well then why did he throw for just about 5000 yards and 50 TDs a couple years ago? He is the best passer in the NFL hands down.

I'm sure the fact that he had two top ten wide recievers, a top five back, a top ten line, and a top half tight end with a pass-happy coach had nothing to do with it.

Manning's sack total is always lower, that's what I base it on.

The offensive line doesn't matter of course. Neither does the fact that he has two recievers that demand double coverage leaving less defenders to blitz.

No talent around him huh? You're probably right, the Colts defense has always been way better than the Pats I bet. And if your coach is such a saint like all you guys say he is, doesn't that have a bit to do with it? If he can draw up a scheme to confuse the league's best QB, then I think he's doing a pretty good job.

You said it yourself MANNING is a choke artist. Not the Colts. MANNING. Manning does not put his team is a position to win games the way Brady does, and that is the ONLY stat that matters. Ask ANY coach in the NFL who'd they'd rather have, I guarantee it would be Brady.

Man I can't wait till he shoves it up all of your a**es.

Most intelligent thing you've ever said.

I'm sure the fact that he had two top ten wide recievers, a top five back, a top ten line, and a top half tight end with a pass-happy coach had nothing to do with it.

I'll bet you Gus Frerotte, JP Losman, Chad Pennington or the other scum QBs in the league could do that.

The offensive line doesn't matter of course. Neither does the fact that he has two recievers that demand double coverage leaving less defenders to blitz.

How good was Dan Marino's defensive line? How about Miami's line last year? Even Gus Frerotte only surrenderd a little more than 20 sacks with one of the worse lines in the NFL. Release is a huge part of that.

You said it yourself MANNING is a choke artist. Not the Colts. MANNING. Manning does not put his team is a position to win games the way Brady does, and that is the ONLY stat that matters. Ask ANY coach in the NFL who'd they'd rather have, I guarantee it would be Brady.

Would you rather have Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson over Dan Marino? Does the fact that they won Super Bowls make them better QBs? Absoltely not!

Most intelligent thing you've ever said.
[/QUOTE]

Will it be when he does? What will you say then?

go blow yourself you insecure moron .nobody here even thinks about the dolphins we are interested in our own team .go take a flying f uck you goof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one going to respond to my post? I was looking forward to a good debate but it looks like no one wants to talk. Any one here in the INTERLEAGUE FORUM want to talk football?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The fact that you have Culpepper below Plummer, Brees, Roethlisberger and Delhomme is much more ignorant than anything I have said. If Daunte was still playing for Minnesota, all of you guys would think that he is still a top 5 QB in the NFL. But since he's in Miami, you all are trying to make yourselves believe that he is no good. Man I can't wait till he shoves it up all of your a**es.

I'm weighing heavily towards last year. If I were to rank them in August 2005, Culpepper would be in the 5-8 range and Plummer about #20.

There's no getting around the fact that without Moss, Culpepper sucked donkey nuts last year. Then he got hurt, and Brad freakin' Johnson nearly took the team to the playoffs. I really should have put Johnson ahead of Culpepper, but I think Johnson will come down a bit this year.

I'm giving Culpepper the benefit of the doubt with a #11 ranking. His performance last year certainly doesn't justify it.

If he has a good-to-great season, I'll be happy to move him up next year.

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
I'm weighing heavily towards last year. If I were to rank them in August 2005, Culpepper would be in the 5-8 range and Plummer about #20.

There's no getting around the fact that without Moss, Culpepper sucked donkey nuts last year. Then he got hurt, and Brad freakin' Johnson nearly took the team to the playoffs. I really should have put Johnson ahead of Culpepper, but I think Johnson will come down a bit this year.

I'm giving Culpepper the benefit of the doubt with a #11 ranking. His performance last year certainly doesn't justify it.

If he has a good-to-great season, I'll be happy to move him up next year.

I can justify all of those arguments with a correct converse.

Countless times, you guys have said the Culpepper was made by Moss blah blah blah.

Well in 2004, Culpepper's best year, Moss missed much of 6 games and Daunte had over 3000 yards and 26 TDs to recievers not named Moss. Besides, it's not like we have dog poop at WR, Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael are both pretty damn good.

He only had 3 real bad games in 2005, and the teams that tore him up, were pretty good defenses. Brad Johnson went through tons of defenses that couldn't stop a high school offense. Pepper was going through a new offensive cooridinater, and lost his starting center in training camp. All these things just took a snow ball effect on Pep, and he struggled. I have no doubt in my mind that he returns to 2004 form this year and wins a division for the Fins.

I'll bet you Gus Frerotte, JP Losman, Chad Pennington or the other scum QBs in the league could do that.

Nope, but I'd be willing to bet a Trent Green could. I'm not saying Manning is scum. I'm saying he's not as good as his stats.

How good was Dan Marino's defensive line? How about Miami's line last year? Even Gus Frerotte only surrenderd a little more than 20 sacks with one of the worse lines in the NFL. Release is a huge part of that.

Well if you have no pressure on you because you have an amazing set of reciever, and everyone on D is in coverage, that plays a part in that too.

Would you rather have Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson over Dan Marino? Does the fact that they won Super Bowls make them better QBs? Absoltely not!

You're comparing Brady to Dilfer? Are you serious? Do you enjoy getting laughed at?

Bottom line, Manning does not step up when it counts, Brady does. Manning pads his stats against bad D's. Brady pads his stats against the best.

mavfan2390 said:
Well if you have no pressure on you because you have an amazing set of reciever, and everyone on D is in coverage, that plays a part in that too.

You're comparing Brady to Dilfer? Are you serious? Do you enjoy getting laughed at?

Bottom line, Manning does not step up when it counts, Brady does. Manning pads his stats against bad D's. Brady pads his stats against the best.

Don't you think there is probably a reason everyone is in coverage? Maybe it's because they are facing the best QB there is. :rofl: You realize you just proved my point right?

I'm not comparing Brady to Dilfer. I'm just stating the fact that many of you think that because Brady has SBs, that makes him the best. My point is, you don't have to be a good QB to win a championship. Great defenses and good running games will win Super Bowls too.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm not comparing Brady to Dilfer. I'm just stating the fact that many of you think that because Brady has SBs, that makes him the best. My point is, you don't have to be a good QB to win a championship.

True, but you need a good QB to win multiple championships. Let's go through the list of QB's who have won three or more:

Bart Starr
Terry Bradshaw
Troy Aikman
Tom Brady
Joe Montana

I think that company speaks for itself. You certainly don't see Trent Dilfer on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back