Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rangel calls for draft (Harry's title edited by Patters)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel, the incoming chairman of the House of Representatives' tax-writing committee, said he would introduce legislation to reinstate the draft as soon as the new, Democratic-controlled Congress convenes in January.

This racist bastard didn't take long to get his "Draft Sh!t" going again, what he really wants is to get some riots going, he wants to put America into more trouble than it is already in, this democrat skunk wants to load the military up with junkies, pedophiles, gang bangers, whores, rapists, thieves and murderers, Rangle HATES the military, he wants civil unrest, he wants a return of the "Viet Nam Scum" and their Cocaine protests.

The last thing this country needs are these f-cking misfits trying to protect America.

GOD HELP AMERICA, THE SCUM BAG DEMOCRATS ARE BACK.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...OC_0_US-USA-POLITICS-DRAFT.xml&src=rss&rpc=22
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +602 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Re: Racist Scum Slime Bastard

Harry....for your information:

Thread titles were what drove Ian over the edge when he threatened shutting down the forum. Titles like this one make him look bad.

Granted, free speech should be allowed here...but in the post body is where it belongs. Anyone who enters the forum and reads the posts should expect some strong opinions...it's what political forums are all about.

However, the innocent see the thread titles and if I was a casual visitor to the site your title above would leave a bad taste in my mouth...it is very disrespectfull to Ian.

Sorry that I had to point this out...the moderators need to stay on top of the titles...for the above reason. While I don't agree most of the time...I find your posts to be interesting in a certain kind of way...so by all means keep free speech alive...but clean up on the tiltes "Dirty Harry"....it makes us look like we don't care...and I know most here do care.

Today was a slow day here today...most visitors to PatsFans.com saw your thread title all day long.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Not a huge fan of Rangel, but have to agree on this one.. if we had the draft and all of the rich congressmen's children and grandchhildren were eligible to go to Iraq things might be thought out better. OTOH, if it was anything like Viet Nam their kids would find a loophole anyways, kinda like flying for some phantom national guard unit in the south.

BTW, what does race have to do with his actions?? Maybe I am missing something, I agree with FBN, the title of this thread is over the limit of decency.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Sorry,
    The things the democrats do get me going, I wasn't aware of this. It is probably time for me to stop watching HBO and let the lefty's just keep telling each other how great they are, "Liberals Hate The Real World", I say bastard and they get all upset but they think It's real cool when they sit eating popcorn with their kids and listen to Eddie Murphy call them "White Mother F-ckers"
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +299 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Can we change the title on this ?

Nice of him not to mention this before the election, if he had we all know the Democrats wouldn't win. Whoever runs for President for the Democrats isn't going to be happy about this development though.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Actually, BF, Rangel has been calling for the draft for years, and it does get attention on and off. I think the draft was last voted down in 2004, but I think it's worth noting that the Selective Service is still in existence and that people between 18 and 25 still have to register.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Imagine if Dick Cheney suggested "Starting A Draft":D :D

What will all the "Poor" young Minorities who are just starting to raise a family think of Brother Rangles litttle scheme.

Rangle is a +&%#*+^ trouble maker, I didn't curse, I don't want to offend any of the more sensitive posters.

STOP THE WAR
    BRING BACK THE DRAFT PUT THE GANG BANGERS IN THE ARMY
    DRAFT THE HIP HOPPERS
    @#$%$$#$%$# IRAQ

Al Franken said the "F" word 12 times in one sentence, All the democrats giggled and squealed. they thought it was "so cute" :p
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 4 / -2

This is a "save the children" political ploy by Rangel. By screaming for a draft, and by reasoning it with a "congressmen & the rich people kids" type if rhetoric, the mental midgits in the country are dumb enough to think that only the poor fight wars. Total BS. We have a V O L U N T E E R A R M Y. I've heard Rangel talk on TV more than a few times, and the guy is a borderline moron at times. He's openly called for raising taxes. Of course, he always says "only on the rich", which is more BS. When people call for reinstating the draft, it is done for political reasons only. They want people to be afraid, and hope that fear brings them votes. It's especially true when attempting to attract the poor vote as they tend to be less capable of seeing through the BS. The bottom line is that we don't need a draft, nor will we ever.

BTW, what I find funny about Rangels explanation is how he says we need it to challenge Iran and North Korea. Does anyone really believe that Rangel would ever support millitary action against either country? I sure don't.
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +316 / 4 / -2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It would be front page news and he'd be crucified.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

RW, I think Rangel's point is that if the children of politicians and the wealthy were drafted, then Congress might be more relucant to let a President wage war. Like I said, this issue is nothing new, and came up quite a bit a couple years ago, but maybe more on the liberal blogs than the conservative ones, I don't know. At any rate, most Americans, regardless of political persuasion, oppose the draft.
  11. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +299 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Understood but it wasn't mentioned by any of the Democrat candidates and Rangel didn't say he'd actually propose the Draft's re-instatement if the Democrats won.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Title Edit (Little Children)
    Unbelievable how hypocritical and phony the friggin liberal democrats are, do any of you recall some of the names President Bush has been called on here.

All the excuses now come up for the Racist Scum Bag Rangle, the Draft is and was one of the biggest things the bastard democrats complained about during Viet Nam and now a smirking weasle racist who looks like used car salesman out in Detroit wants to reinstate the draft and batty liberals are making excuses and backing him all because he is a democrat.

If Dick Cheney did this they would want him impeached, if Trent Lott did it they would call it Racism because there will be many of Rangle's "brothers" that will be drafted.

The people made it clear that they wanted these bastard democrats back in power, well, now you've got them. Their Hate Has Driven Them Nuts.
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -13

Harry's title for the thread was over the top, but it pales in comparison to some of the things said about Bush in titles, I never noticed them being censored.

More double standards by Libs I guess.
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

I think the whole thing was put out there to make a point, and it has been made from what I am reading it does not get backing from the Dem party as a whole. This action is similar to what Santorum and other congressmen from the right did during the last congressional session.

My view is if there was a national debate on this, and there might be as I am reading where GWB is talking about increasing troop levels, it may force a discussion of an end game in Iraq.
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +316 / 4 / -2

Draft talk...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

There is not going to be a draft, and there never was going to be.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Rangle is a Racist Bomb Tosser, his own "brothers" and many of the rich Hip Hoppers are taking it serious though it means they might have to go to Canada so maybe it isn't a bad idea after all.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get rid of Tom Cruise, I hope the feminists will come out in support of women being included in "Rangles Draft", they have rights too.

Imagine an army full of all kinds of different people with rings in their noses and lips. (diversity) they would scare the sh!t out of the Muslims.