Randy speaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobias funke

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
On his website www.therealrandymoss.com

Good snippet:

Jim Workman: “You’ve proven yourself as a team player time and time again all season, especially in the playoffs, but are you looking forward to having a huge game yourself also?

Randy Moss: “The Opposing teams and the defensive coordinators know what I’m capable of doing. So to answer your question, all I want to do is go out there and do whatever I can to help my team win this game. If it is going out there and blocking, getting one catch or 11 catches, no touchdowns, three touchdowns – whatever it may be. This is the last football game of the season. We’ll have time to rest our bodies and our minds and reflect back on it afterwards. At this point, it doesn’t have anything to do with statistics, MVP’s and things like that. It’s about getting the job done."

Randy thanks the fans....

Jim: New England fans have showered you with an incredible amount of love and support all season. What's it been like?

Randy: It's been great, tremendous. In the last few days they've shown a lot of appreciation and a lot of support and I definitely thank them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back