PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, the post with people b!tching about Randy Moss is 11 pages deep, but the one where Kevin Faulk defends him is 2 pages deep.

Welcome to PatsPessimists.com...where if it's not worth complaining about it won't be acknowledged.

We know what the story line is going to be this week. Everyone is going to pile on Moss and history will mean nothing.

Now, that's ironic.

Ever seen the final score of the Pats SB wins?

Yes. I think I did actually watch the entire fourth quarter of all of the Pats SuperBowl wins.

Why would you ask?

Now, that's ironic.

Quick question for you, don't you think that if Randy Moss ever quit on his team, that at least ONE of his many past and/or present teammates would have some negative words about him? Have you EVER heard a teammate of Moss accuse him of dogging it?

But you are mb6592! you know everything!

I'm always amazed when I come on the board after a win to find the things that are posted here.
Then you'd love being in the chat room during a game. You'd think the Pats were eliminated from the playoffs two weeks ago.

Quick question for you, don't you think that if Randy Moss ever quit on his team, that at least ONE of his many past and/or present teammates would have some negative words about him? Have you EVER heard a teammate of Moss accuse him of dogging it?

But you are mb6592! you know everything!

Maybe I've come on too strong in my opinion. I hope he comes around and emerges from this a true Patriot. I just haven't liked his attitude of late and/or haven't seen the fight in him I'd expect from a true champion.

Last edited:
I'm always amazed when I come on the board after a win to find the things that are posted here.

So we should all be ecstatic and predicting Super Bowl after barely getting by a 5-7 team starting their back-up quarterback? With the talent we had, and where we were playing, we should have KILLED that team. The fact that we had to struggle with them is very concerning. Against a team with a better quarterback, we would have lost control of the division today.

So we should all be ecstatic and predicting Super Bowl after barely getting by a 5-7 team starting their back-up quarterback? With the talent we had, and where we were playing, we should have KILLED that team. The fact that we had to struggle with them is very concerning. Against a team with a better quarterback, we would have lost control of the division today.

Exactly. I'm amazed at the posters who are amazed that there are posters who are not enthralled with this team's play of late.

Exactly. I'm amazed at the posters who are amazed that there are posters who are not enthralled with this team's play of late.

I'm amazed that you're amazed at the posters who are amazed that there are posters who are not enthralled with this team's play of late.

Some posters here would probably tell you that the Pats crappy play of late is just part of the genius of Bill Belichick. He's telling the team to go out there and play a crappy game so that opposing teams will lower their guard in the playoffs when they play the Pats. The genius!!

I'm amazed that you're amazed at the posters who are amazed that there are posters who are not enthralled with this team's play of late.

ooohhh very nice

what was done here

I see it

Truth be told, I was being disingenuous.

Some posters here would probably tell you that the Pats crappy play of late is just part of the genius of Bill Belichick. He's telling the team to go out there and play a crappy game so that opposing teams will lower their guard in the playoffs when they play the Pats. The genius!!

yeah that is wicked irritating

We're lucky we played the Panthers today. A good team would have punished us severely for having so many turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes