PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss will take charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just an idle thought, but I remember in the offseason this year we heard from a number of sources that this year they were going to work to not tire Randy out too much at the start of the season so that he'll be more available for the playoffs.

Anybody think it's possible we're seeing that in the slowly increasing amount of throws he's getting lately?

I think Randy took a big step this past week. From some of Randy's comments, his actions on the field and on to sideline and some of the comments Wilfork made on Dale and Holley about the week of practice, I get the impression that Randy, and perhaps a couple other players have really questioned themselves, and seem to have come up with the right answers. I hope he gets his ring with the Pats.

Let us not forget: Moss is the straw that stirs the drink.

Before his arrival, Brady was a very good QB. Randy showed up and he obliterated records and became the best QB in the NFL.

Remember, this is the same WR who made Jeff George, Randal Cunningham and Dante Culpepper into All Pros.

I think he can help make Cassel look like an average to above-average QB.

"Moss is the straw that stirs the drink". This is so true.

But having watched Moss for his entire career, I'm sorry to say it but Moss CANNOT be relied upon to be THE leader of a team. He could A leader but his personally is not suited to be the leadership focal point for a team. The Patriots san-Brady will need Cassel to step up and eventually become THE leader.

LOL...I just love the swinging pendulum when it comes to Randy Moss. If he had a bad game then he's "dogging" it. But after a good game, then he is a great leader and should be MVP of the league. :p

The OP is wishful thinking and I hope that I will be proven wrong but at present time this is just a fact.

Last edited:
Randy leads by his play on the field. He isn't going to try to turn the team around all by himself. If he was like that he would of never wanted out of Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back