PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss to the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I've been seeing some chatter online about the possibility of getting Moss back next year...

Any thoughts about him coming back? Would you welcome him? How feasible is it?

Moss at Wide out, Herno, Gronk, Ballard, Lloyd/Wes :D

No.

ten characters.

Pleeeeeeassssseee no.

What's Stanley Morgan doing these days? We should get him.

wasn't this the same type of chatter before last season?

Nope nope nope! I'll take a younger rookie WR over him.

Love the 2007-2009 Randy Moss, not the catch the ball and fall down 2012 Randy Moss. No thanks.

I've been seeing some chatter online about the possibility of getting Moss back next year...

Any thoughts about him coming back? Would you welcome him? How feasible is it?

Moss at Wide out, Herno, Gronk, Ballard, Lloyd/Wes :D

How about this instead? DRAFT ONE IN THE 1st FOR ONCE! Not any in the 2nd. BB doesn't have good luck with them. Let McDaniels pick one. He picked Thomas and Decker, and they're pretty good.

I love Randy but no thank you. I would rather the Patriots go after a younger WR or draft one (and hopefully Daboll can help in that department).

The pats could have had him in 2011 and again before this season. They keep saying no.

It's not as if Randy just had a break out season and turned Bill's head enough that no suddenly will mean yes.

How about this instead? DRAFT ONE IN THE 1st FOR ONCE! Not any in the 2nd. BB doesn't have good luck with them. Let McDaniels pick one. He picked Thomas and Decker, and they're pretty good.

This is a good point. McD could help BB pick a receiver that could successful here.

Good speed but not the physical type of receiver this team needs. The Pats need a player in the Boldin or Roddy White mode that's big, better than average speed, runs good routes and isn't going to get bumped off the line of scrimmage by a more physical corner.

I would take 2012 moss over that jack in the box stiff we have in Lloyd any day

The pats could have had him in 2011 and again before this season. They keep saying no.

It's not as if Randy just had a break out season and turned Bill's head enough that no suddenly will mean yes.

I love Randy, and would love to see him back (as a 5th WR), but DarrylSingley speaks the reality of the situation. That ship has sailed.

Good speed but not the physical type of receiver this team needs. The Pats need a player in the Boldin or Roddy White mode that's big, better than average speed, runs good routes and isn't going to get bumped off the line of scrimmage by a more physical corner.

Ah yes, even though the Branch/Givens combo didn't recieve a lot of credit, Givens was a good fit for the team for the very reasons you state above.

I agree with this.

That Keenan Allen kid from Cal is 6'3 but the bad thing is he's being projected to go much earlier in the draft.

I would take 2012 moss over that jack in the box stiff we have in Lloyd any day

So you'd take the guy with inferior production across the board...just because?

Sounds like you really thought this through.

I really hate the off-season.

But there is Good news: We only have about 8 more months of these types of questions............:bricks:

I think it would be fun and I think it could be a decent cheap option to add some depth. He would have to be willing to take on a very small role and be a good boy (which I dont see as being a problem at this point). I dont think the small role is worth the potential headache or even just the added attention Moss would bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes