PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss Ruined Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was just one of those days. Josh McDaniels had a worse day than Brady did. Called a horrible game. You can always tell when Tom is having a bad day. He mopes. Could he have been any slower or less energized on that last drive? He wasn't even remotely in hurry up mode even in the 2 minute offense. It was weird.

Brady's game has diminished in 2 areas. His throwing accuracy just isn't what it used to be and NO it's not always on the receivers. Just look at Brady's playoff stats over the past few years.
And the second thing is Tom just isn't that tough minded guy he used to be. Remember the Tom Brady who literally got in the face of Steeler players?
That guy is gone.
Not sure when that happened but the "edgy Tom Brady", the gritty one of the boys Tom Brady went away a few years ago. Was it the knee injury?? Was is becoming the leader of the silky smooth Greatest Show on Turf??? Is it the Giselle influence??

Not sure.
All I know is a Jet DB called Tom Brady an "a$%h*#" in the media and he goes out and lays an egg in a playoff game. The edgy Tom Brady would have had a response to the Jets and would have taken it out on them on the field. Just doesn't happen these days with TB. Tom simply doesn't have that gritty mental toughness he once did.

Apparently you missed Tom screaming a couple of games ago, didn't look like he lost any edge to me, but hey, he had a bad game and they lost, he must be finished, time to look for a new QB, head coach and offensive coordinator :cool:

In yesterday's game, he was kinda forced to throw deep that late in the game wit no timeouts. He looked to have Dobson open, just threw a lousy pass.

In yesterday's game, he was kinda forced to throw deep that late in the game wit no timeouts. He looked to have Dobson open, just threw a lousy pass.

Yeah, it looked like if he got it over the dbacks, Dopson would have had it for a TD, hard to throw though with the rain, the ball seemed to be slipping out of his hand.

Apparently you missed Tom screaming a couple of games ago, didn't look like he lost any edge to me, but hey, he had a bad game and they lost, he must be finished, time to look for a new QB, head coach and offensive coordinator :cool:

You think screaming, throwing his hands in the air, shaking his head at the failings of his own rookie WR's is the same as getting into the faces of Steeler DB's??
And what message does both scenarios send to his own team??
Brady showed zero leadership yesterday. Things were not going well and TB was pouting. We've seen this before.

Whoa. This thread sucks. :puke:

You think screaming, throwing his hands in the air, shaking his head at the failings of his own rookie WR's is the same as getting into the faces of Steeler DB's??
And what message does both scenarios send to his own team??
Brady showed zero leadership yesterday. Things were not going well and TB was pouting. We've seen this before.

Brady has to sack up. It sucks for the guy to lose literally all of his weapons from the last few years but he needs to be a leader and not pout on the bench.

Brady has to sack up. It sucks for the guy to lose literally all of his weapons from the last few years but he needs to be a leader and not pout on the bench.

Saw no one pouting.

Did you?

Thread of the year? It has my vote

Saw no one pouting.

Did you?

Apparently, the correct response for a QB when scoring not one TD in a game and placing the entire load on the defense is smiling, joking and high-fiving. Hakuna matata, boys.:rolleyes:

I am curious - what is the correct protocol for QB demeanor after a stinker like that? How does one know when a QB is frustrated at himself, or at his receivers?

Brady is being called upon to teach a group of WRs who have not played in the NFL how to work in a complex offense with virtually no veteran go-to guys. I just love how the sagely, oracle-like posters here criticize his conduct with absolutely no experience in the NFL, no knowledge of a playbook and installed route adjustments that they likely couldn't decipher with an interpreter, and no track record of leadership that could approximate this job. Keep munching your chips and telling yourself you know this game, and as an imaginary coach and psychologist you can see that Brady has lost his competitive fire.

I love the post-loss discussions.:rolleyes:

This is the thread of the year, maybe the decade. I still think that "Pats hosting Adam Seward" thread is the GOAT thread of all time on this site

Someone should change the thread title to "Randy Moss ruined some fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back