PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
"THATS 3 IN ONE QUATER HOW MUCH CELABRATING DO YOU WANT ME TO DO" It was from NFL total access miked up when he was talking to brady and I think the o line. I think I got the quote right if not it might be half not quater.I thought it was funny Moss quote.

Here's the way I saw it. I think Welker (or one of the linemen) were teasing Moss because he didn’t celebrate on the TD he basically just hande3d the ball to the ref. Randy said something like…”it’s only the 1st quarter…how much celebrating do you want me to do”? While walking away he joked (with a big smile on his face) “Act like you’ve been there”. Randy has certainly been there.

How about another one of those classy moves where he wipes his ass on the opposing team's goal post?

Didn't he wipe his ass all over your secondary last Sunday night? He didn't need to use the goal post.

Last edited:
On his website -

http://www.therealrandymoss.com/

In a section containing his most recent interview -he was asked by a fan if he would consider bringing the "fro" back. He said YES.....he said it would mean "make it happen by all means necessary" and he could foresee bringing it back, hopefully, by years end!!

He also made a number of comments about Patriots & family and how happy he is to be here, all of which offers further proof of his thirst for BB's Kool Aid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes