PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 is Moss last year. Will he show up to play?

2010 is Moss last year. Will he show up to play?

Of course he will. He is getting up there in age and needs to prove to the Pats and the rest of the league that he can still play. Big time players always seem to have good years when its the year that they're contract is up, look at big Vince this year.

Will Brady show up to play next year? It didn't look like he was trying out there. Seemed like he bet his house on the Ravens and did his best to give them the ball every chance he got.

Im a moss fan just as much as anyone but how many times did he have t-rex arms this season. if he jumped and reached up for the ball at the highest point like steve smith this guy would be unstoppable

Will Brady show up to play next year? It didn't look like he was trying out there. Seemed like he bet his house on the Ravens and did his best to give them the ball every chance he got.

Go post on your Vikings board ... go drink some Favre juice you troll.

I find it hard to believe Moss was playing majority of the second half of the season being close to healthy. He blew up against the Colts and showed he can do damage several other games which happened to be throughout the first half of the season. I know he isnt the player he used to be and we cant blame him, I just have a hard time believing he was healthy and could not beat 1 on 1 coverage. If thats the case it is time for him to retire.

LOL. 83 receptions, 1,264 yards, 15.2 YPC (same as 07), 13 TDs.

Obviously just an expensive decoy. Moss fans are just delusional

Decoy means you make a lot of catches and lead the league in touchdowns all while playing banged up and having only 1 other WR the other team worries about though right?

Decoy means you make a lot of catches and lead the league in touchdowns all while playing banged up and having only 1 other WR the other team worries about though right?

Decoy means "I need a scapegoat as to why we didn't win it all, and this is the easiest one"!

Yeah, it's a weird thing. I think a lot of people can't except that Moss was not the problem! He was overthrown or simply not seen when open at least once every game (many times in the end zone). And if he was playing hurt and put up those numbers, how can anyone question his ability? Admittedly, He did seem frustrated this year. I can imagine he understands that his career will come to a close in the next 4 to 5 years and his window for winning a SB is closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back