PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss: Mr Kraft, bring me back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Moss on EEI just now (i assume a taped interview)...

"I'm not going to break Mr. Kraft's bank..For anyone else, I'm gonna break their bank".
"Mr Kraft & (I think he said) Pioli, bring me back".

Basically said what we all had hoped.
He doesn't sound like he's going to stay for a 1 year 4 million contract; but it sounds like if its within 20% of what he'd get in the open, he'd taken.

Also mentioned that he fell in love with the organization, how the year went by so quickly

Last edited:
music to my ears

i think kraft and pioli will be more than fair to Randy, considering what he showed us this year.

Last edited:
"I'm not going to break Mr. Kraft's bank..For anyone else, I'm gonna break their bank".

I guess Randy likes it here. :D

Moss on EEI just now (i assume a taped interview)...

"Mr Kraft & (I think he said) Pioli, bring me back".

Basically said what we all had hoped.
He doesn't sound like he's going to stay for a 1 year 4 million contract; but it sounds like if its within 20% of what he'd get in the open, he'd taken.

I believe actions speaker louder than words.

So anybody has questions about what Moss wants just ask yourself. What did Moss do with the ball that he caught to break Rice's record and Tom threw to break Manning's record.

That says more for me than anything he will ever say.

YES BRING HIM BACK!!! :rocker:

FWIW the guys at patriotsinsiders have learned that the Pats will use the Contracts of Isaac Bruce and TO as a guide...we'll see.

Brady said "Moss is going nowhere. We are a Package deal from now on".

That's love bro.

Last edited:
That's great. I want the career td record for Moss! That is the one thing that might compare with 19-0 and 23 tds as far as making the haters eat crow.

Dude...I didn't have on my glasses when I first read this...and I thought it read " Mr Kraft or Polian, bring me back"...I nearly jumped outta my seat.

I believe actions speaker louder than words.

So anybody has questions about what Moss wants just ask yourself. What did Moss do with the ball that he caught to break Rice's record and Tom threw to break Manning's record.

That says more for me than anything he will ever say.
I don't remember what he did with that ball.
Anyone?

I thought they joked about cutting it in half, but in the end, Tom took #49 and Randy took #50 or something.

Last edited:
Is there documentation for that? I remember Kraft getting a ball in the locker room afterwards but I don't know if it was that ball specifically.

Going undefeated in the regular season while breaking all sorts of records and playing for a Super Bowl ring... why wouldn't he want to come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes