PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss (Mildly) Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Randy Moss Hurt

Thanks for the totally stomach-punch thread title!

LOL... 175+ currently reading this thread... wonder how many dropped dead with a coronary at seeing the title. :D

Maybe a cramp due to the heat.

So nervous when I saw this thread...doesn't sound too major if he's walking around one it...hopefully it's something that can fixed over a weekend or a week...if you remember he had a hamstring injury last year in Oakland too.

Maybe a cramp due to the heat.

You don't ice cramps, hopefully its tweaked, a few days in the tub and hell be back he wasn't limping so that's the good news, these things happen all the time in camp.

Why does it seem like no one is concerned? this is kinda freaking me out does no one want the bubble to burst? People are just playing it off like it's nothing on no grounds why?

Don't get me wrong I don't think it has to be a bad injury just that we don't know and wont know what is going on and it concerns me a bit.

Why does it seem like no one is concerned? this is kinda freaking me out does no one want the bubble to burst? People are just playing it off like it's nothing on no grounds why?

Don't get me wrong I don't think it has to be a bad injury just that we don't know and wont know what is going on and it concerns me a bit.

THE SKY JUST FELL.....as long as we do not hear day to day...we'll be OK.

I am very concerned, but am trying not to freak out. Yet.

According to Mike Reiss under Reiss's Pieces "Brady came over to check on Moss and the two knocked fists after a short conversation. Moss was in the midst of another solid practice, making several nice catches."

Sounds Positive...walked off under his own power etc.

There has been no mention of a limp or anything from Reiss, Breer, at al. That should be encouraging.

ya..if its just a tweak..should be fine...i would be happy to see him sit out a week though.... just to heal

Fans of other teams better hope he is hurt....because, it sounds like he is tearing up camp thus far.

not like the pats even need him, they should have won their 4th superbowl already.

According to Mike Reiss under Reiss's Pieces "Brady came over to check on Moss and the two knocked fists after a short conversation. Moss was in the midst of another solid practice, making several nice catches."

It sounds like he is O.K....but, if you have a bad hammy pull, you can still walk on it. You just can't run real fast

I need more info from guys like Reiss...other than "He's walking"

FSN spent like 10 seconds on it at 6:30 (Celtics and Sox dominated the show)Tomase is going to be on at the 10:00 o'clock segment. He was at practice...and should have a full report on what he saw.

Let us pray

oh man wtf, now they Moss is gonna sit out forever and freak us all out. This sucks. I hate this neverending injury crap :mad:

cause players have never knocked fists with a player following an injury before right

again I dont want to freak but we have little to go on here lets hope tommorow brings good news if any

cause players have never knocked fists with a player following an injury before right

again I dont want to freak but we have little to go on here lets hope tommorow brings good news if any
its august hell be fine all you chicken littles, if he was carted off or limped off, fine , but he walked off with no limp , everyone should stop worrying and go get a ice cold beer

its august hell be fine all you chicken littles, if he was carted off or limped off, fine , but he walked off with no limp , everyone should stop worrying and go get a ice cold beer

chicken littles lol, you are right though... Even if Moss does sit out for sometime, there is still a whole season to go! And you never know with these crazy recievers, they heal pretty fast (TO with a broken leg in 4 weeks). Oh and didn't Steve Smith miss all of last years camp with bad hamstrings? He still got 1000+ yards in the season...

not like the pats even need him, they should have won their 4th superbowl already.

exactly...this NE Offense is better than Windows Plug and Play....if he is hurt someone will get plugged in...and perform.

I think those that are ballin should chill a little...Moss be 'aight..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes