Randy Moss Maintaining Media Silence This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
By: Ian Logue

Apparently Former Patriots receiver Randy Moss learned his lesson and fans won't hear any comments from him leading up to Sunday night's game in Foxboro against the 49ers....

Aww I was looking forward to his media comments.

Considering the Harbaugh familial propensity for shaking things up, probably a good idea. Now the media and Patsfans might want to follow his lead and maintain Moss silence. Which kind of describes his season to date with SF.

He's doing the right thing in keeping silent right now but I hope we get another post game conference from him like the one we got after the Vikings game. Not necessarily to bash the 9ers but to show BB and the organization some love. If not for anything but just to rub it in the Media's faces. Because as we all know, every player hates playing for BB and the Patriots. :rolleyes:

Maybe Randy Moss is finally maturing. He cannot win, as whatever he says, no matter how true or heartfelt, will be misinterpreted by the jackels of the Media in search of any easy crumb to write about. :(:mad:

Last edited:
By: Ian Logue

Apparently Former Patriots receiver Randy Moss learned his lesson and fans won't hear any comments from him leading up to Sunday night's game in Foxboro against the 49ers....

[Belichick to Moss] "Impressive. Most impressive. I have taught you well. You have controlled your mouth. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me."

Last edited:
I love hearing Randy, but I'm glad for this. It seems like every time he takes the podium he gets portrayed as "mercurial wide receiver Randy Moss" and his take gets presented as him being either selfish or just plain crazy/weird. Better he give the media less cannon fodder and just let his play speak like always.

GO RANDY

(But I still hope your team loses)

Maybe when Randy comes out, they should show that clip of the kid in the Moss-Mask head-shaking back-n-forth with the Real Randy. :)

He certainly isn't maintaining media silence about his dislocated finger.

He did end up talking to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back