PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss is mad as hell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I got this off of the ESPN board....

It seems to have been substantiated by a bunch of folks on the Oakland board.

If true....It's cool. Maybe we can trade Deion for Moss?

"randy moss was just on the radio with chris meyers.said he's very dissapointed with the gabriel trade,and,that thing's are fishy,and he is not thrilled with the raider organization.randy say's he just will keep his mouth shut,because if he speaks up about things,i'tll be a bad thing. thought's???"

id give up deion and a #1 for moss.. will it happen? prolly never

but whether its true or not who knows..

Slagathor said:

"randy moss was just on the radio with chris meyers.said he's very dissapointed with the gabriel trade,and,that thing's are fishy,and he is not thrilled with the raider organization.randy say's he just will keep his mouth shut,because if he speaks up about things,i'tll be a bad thing. thought's???"
I think Randy is too stupid to keep his mouth shut even when he says he's keeping his mouth shut. He's supposed to be a leader and he goes on the radio and says he is not thrilled with the organization? We don't need that kind of person on our team, undermining morale. I don't care how talented he is.

PromisedLand said:
I think Randy is too stupid to keep his mouth shut even when he says he's keeping his mouth shut. He's supposed to be a leader and he goes on the radio and says he is not thrilled with the organization? We don't need that kind of person on our team, undermining morale. I don't care how talented he is.

I agree, just like T.O., Moss will never change. Both are great talents, but hardly worth the trouble. Remember the Raiders fans coming here during last years offseason saying how they were going to kill us in the first game of the year ? Asking us how the hell are our pipsqueak corners going to cover Moss, Gabriel, etc. Just because Moss and T.O. are great individual players, doesn't automatically mean that their teams will succeed. Their teams have never won a championship, probably because they only care about themselves.

Slagathor said:

Nice to know he intends to keep his mouth shut and doesn't intend to go public with his feelings.

PromisedLand said:

My Deion for Moss comment was pie-in-the-sky secondary chatter.

I just like the idea that Gabriel's leaving upsetting Moss. Ups Gabriel's value just a little more for me.

Last edited:
Randy lost his binky!:(:rofl:

PromisedLand said:

What he said.

Slagathor said:
My Deion for Moss comment was pie-in-the-sky secondary chatter.

I just like the idea that Gabriel's leaving upsetting Moss. Ups Gabriel's value just a little more for me.

After hearing that Al Davis thought Gabriel was inconsistant, this news of Randy's dismay is uplifting.

I have sensed from the time the trade was announced that the Raider's FO did this trade to force Shell to use Porter in the starting rotation..

Who ever made Porter the Raider's draft pick is now indulging their sense of being right by trading Gabriel to us and thus forcing Shell's hand in the matter.

This is typical FO ego's being forced down Shell's throat with the hope that playing time, which Porter on his own can not earn on the field, will make his tratrum fade into the background and the wonderous talent come forth.

Moss is upset because he and Gabriel had become very close and Moss had become his mentor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back