PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss Is Expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don’t know how to say this without sounding like the worst kind of dyed-in-the-wool homer, so I’ll just give it my best John Madden:

Now I kinda like what the Patriots are doing.

I hated the Randy Moss trade, every single aspect of it. The timing (coming off their biggest win of the season) was odd, the compensation weak (certainly the desperate Vikings could have been talked up to a second rounder), and most importantly, Moss remains an elite scoring threat.

Read the rest:

Randy Moss Is Expecting

Last edited:
Nice read. I'm looking forward to the day Coach B writes his memoirs. In all likelihood, we'll plunk down $39.99 a copy, only to get home, open it up, and realize it's a blank book. :singing:

Nice read. I'm looking forward to the day Coach B writes his memoirs. In all likelihood, we'll plunk down $39.99 a copy, only to get home, open it up, and realize it's a blank book. :singing:

I would be disappointed if there was a full book.

hahah that's classic ...

Everybody should read this! GREAT insight!

"...I liked my mother. There were many things she did well for us, in different scenarios and situations. A very good mother, strong fundamentals, you know. Did a little bit of everything..."

Either that or, reminiscent of The Shining, 640 pages worth of "It is what it is" repeated in different fonts and sizes.

Nicely balanced article and concurs with my view of a marriage that came to an amicable end. I can still pine for the Brady to Moss spectacular, but I have to admit that the last 2 games were exhilarating, with Moss absent in 1 and having 0 catches in the other.

How much would have changed if the CBA ended at the end of the 2012 season? Would the original extension have been longer? Too many ifs.

Or it has "No comment, it is what it is" typed in hundreds of different ways like Jack Torrance does in the movie The Shinning.

You miss the obvious. I've finished the book and I'm moving on to the next book. Do you want to read anything about the next book?

Classic would be having Yogi Berra write the forward to the book..... :eek:

Well if he is expecting that would explain why he was taking plays off and avoiding going over the middle. If you take a few shots to the stomach you’re likely to have a sportswriter for a baby.

come on that is insulting to babies

Randy Moss has officially "jumped the shark".......... BB just knew it before the rest of us did ;)

Excellent read. The whole thing was right on line to what I was thinking when I posted that thread about this trade actually helping our defense.
To be honest, I realized that I was looking through rose colored glasses but the more I thought about it, the more logical it seemed. It was more easier to defend that I initially thought.
This article totally supported my thoughts and statements.
But I couldn't come close to expressing it as well Dan Snapp does in this article.

Last edited:
I don’t know how to say this without sounding like the worst kind of dyed-in-the-wool homer, so I’ll just give it my best John Madden:

Now I kinda like what the Patriots are doing.

I hated the Randy Moss trade, every single aspect of it. The timing (coming off their biggest win of the season) was odd, the compensation weak (certainly the desperate Vikings could have been talked up to a second rounder), and most importantly, Moss remains an elite scoring threat.

Read the rest:

Randy Moss Is Expecting

I am going to go ahead and take the exact opposite viewpoint. I thought the trade was perfectly timed to avoid any further meltdowns AND before the bi, I thought the compensation was great considering we got him for a fourth, I though picking up Branch was key, I know Randy lost a step and a half since 2007, and I seriously can't believe people would question it much considering we are better off without the distraction and now Brady can get back to throwing to the open man.

Great, great article. Tremendously well written. Good job capturing the essence and hope of Pats fans:

"These are moments to be savored. This is where we want the Patriots to be – flouting convention – and where we want the league to be in relation, always in disbelief at what just happened."

Humor?...

Moss wanted a long term contract before the possible lockout, the Pats weren't giving, or not enough.

Very simple, why can't people understand that?

Thought I was gonna hear about his wife being preggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back