PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss' court case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
when is randy going to court about the wierd case with his friend? the one where he "abused" and her finger was sprained?

im pretty sure it was mid march sometime.....the media has been awfully quite about it

Re: Randy moss's court case

The hearings have been moved until January 2009 per request of some senator to hopefully coincide with another Patriots SB visit to distract from.

hopefully, Moss seals this deal so that he can move on. 14 mil signing bonus should help him settle anything.

There is no court case. There was a hearing to extend the restraining order which Moss' attorneys agreed to extend. No charges have been brought against Moss and so far there has been no lawsuit.

The hearings have been moved until January 2009 per request of some senator to hopefully coincide with another Patriots SB visit to distract from.

By January 2009, Specter will be reaching at so many straws that he is going to ask Goodell and the Pats to release any team holiday party photos that have Matt Walsh in them.

just a bad press hokey pokey.

it'd be nice if she would try to sue and lose, then we could look for an apology from espn or someone.

as it stands, tho, it'll just fade back into obscurity.

until the next time pats play jags in the playoffs, anyway.

it was moved almost a year up???:eek:

well, that was stupid

There is no case. No charges were ever filed. It's a restraining order. You don't get put on trial for a restraining order.

Last edited:
One thing we do know, pretty sure the Rand-man has stopped paying her rent.

Last edited by a moderator:
just a bad press hokey pokey.

it'd be nice if she would try to sue and lose, then we could look for an apology from espn or someone.

as it stands, tho, it'll just fade back into obscurity.

until the next time pats play jags in the playoffs, anyway.

An apology? From ESPN?

I've noticed that LB James Harrison from the Steelers has been accused of hitting his girlfriend and ESPN isn't putting HIM on trial.

I've noticed that LB James Harrison from the Steelers has been accused of hitting his girlfriend and ESPN isn't putting HIM on trial.

He's not even half as newsworthy as Randy Moss and he dosen't play for the Patriots

This whole story is a bunch of BS. She is just trying to get money from him...and I'm sure she will.

This whole story is a bunch of BS. She is just trying to get money from him...and I'm sure she will.

Nah she wont...she lost all the leverage. There are no medical reports or police reports to actually validate anything so all she had was threatening Moss that they would go public, thats gone. I'm pretty sure thats why its died down and we havent heard a peep.

Your sure she'll get money ?? Not gonna happen, her lawyer screwed this up from the get go and now they have nothing, as a matter of fact, her lawyer is in trouble from what I read about it.

Moss's lawyers are just going through the motions at this point, she's done like a burnt steak !

it was moved almost a year up???:eek:

well, that was stupid

Behind you, look up on the wall, kind of high, over your head. There should be a joke stuck there.

;)

If nothing else, we can credit it for re-introducing the term consensual horseplay into the lexicon. I'm sure I've used it several times since in casual conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes