PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy goes fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's not that tricky. It's a lot less technical than brookie fishing. Kind of chuck and duck type fishing. The 16 and 600 grain just kind of combine to be a cannon that you load once and sayonara. My good buddy Captain John Ford is out of Portland and slays them all summer up there.

No doubt. It sounds pretty fun and sometime I'll probably try it out for myself. I can't claim too much success with the brookies yet as I really am just a novice myself, but I'm definitely hooked. I'll have to ask my buddy that I go out on Casco Bay with for stripers if he knows of your friend.

So Captn, do you have an actual argument?

If he does... and it gets posted here either the post gets deleted or the thread moved (which may happen anyway). There's been enough politics in this discussion please (at least while it's on this section of the forum).

It's a lot less technical than brookie fishing.
Thank goodness you added that... I almost broke into my "Brookies are the ultimate hunt" speech. :) Damn I can't wait for spring.

If he does... and it gets posted here either the post gets deleted or the thread moved (which may happen anyway). There's been enough politics in this discussion please (at least while it's on this section of the forum).

Thank goodness you added that... I almost broke into my "Brookies are the ultimate hunt" speech. :) Damn I can't wait for spring.

Hence the reason why I'm so hooked even though I haven't had a whole lot of success yet. Moby **** and Ahab got nothin' on a brookie.

What a weird, misplaced thread. I love it.

What a weird, misplaced thread. I love it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing, how threads take on a life of their own and sometimes with good results. We learned something about fishing for one thing, also boats. In a way,the boat they're in reminded me of a smaller, different cigarette boat :D

Good pictures but I like this one better. :D

Attachments

• Randy Moss.jpg
    Randy Moss.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 134
Randy Moss is the man!

Too bad Moss couldn't make a clutch grab if his life depended on it. Really cool dude though, looks like hes having some fun out there. Good for him.

Go ahead TD with 2:42 seconds left in the super bowl, not clutch at all.

Randy Moss is one ugly mofo.

But I love him anyways :singing:

not in that way

He'd look a lot more badass in that picture if he didn't have a baitcaster on a spinning rod.

He'd look a lot more badass in that picture if he didn't have a baitcaster on a spinning rod.

no kidding what a stupid loser.

spincasters on the reelmaster 4000 unit. he's no bassmaster.

LOL... I was gonna comment on the baitcaster and thought... nawwww this thread has meandered enough on it's own. :rofl:

Last edited:
Randy goes fishing needs to be archived in the PatsFans Hall of Fame, along side the David Patten will never make this team and Sign Adam Seward threads.

Randy goes fishing needs to be archived in the PatsFans Hall of Fame, along side the David Patten will never make this team and Sign Adam Seward threads.
You forgot the Carolina Cheerleaders thread. I still mourn the loss of that baby, pure classic. :( :rip::enranged:

So, t-shirt, ya think he could drop a size 18 caddis on 8x with a 2 weight in front of a rising brookie at magic hour?:D

Too bad Moss couldn't make a clutch grab if his life depended on it. Really cool dude though, looks like hes having some fun out there. Good for him.

Yeah that TD catch with 2:00 mins left in the Superbowl wasn't clutch at all :rolleyes:

Thanks TheSparks1, these are so freakin' sweet. I feel like it's gonna be the best weekend ever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back