PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy goes fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Moss couldn't make a clutch grab if his life depended on it. Really cool dude though, looks like hes having some fun out there. Good for him.

Yeah, he is pretty worthless. No big TD catches to take the lead in Super Bowls with 3 minutes left or anything. Why we wasted that 4th round pick trading for him I will never know.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, he is pretty worthless. No big TD catches to take the lead in Super Bowls with 3 minutes left or anything. Why we wasted that 4th round pick trading for him I will never know.

:rolleyes:

:trolls:
10 char

Harmless huh, WOW! :rofl::rofl: Smoking pot and responsibly in the same sentence, wouldn't that be a oxy-moron? :rofl:

...no, it wouldn't be an oxymoron. This isn't the political forum though, so let's not make a debate out of this.

Seriously?! I'm still a novice-intermediate angler and fly-fish inland mostly and have occasionally gone for Stripers using a fly rod near my house....but holy crap, Bluefin! What's that like?

16 weights and lots and lots and lots of backing. We throw into surface feeding fish that are slashing through mackerel schools offshore. Feeds are short lived, so you have to be able to throw about 80 feet on one backcast and do it accurately. Not huge flies, like 4/0 tied on XXXXH hooks, straight 60lb flourocarbon leader, specialized flylines with 80lb breaking strength, 400 yards of 60lb powerpro for backing. I've seen arbor twice. It's intense.

Last edited:
16 weights and lots and lots and lots of backing. We throw into surface feeding fish that are slashing through mackerel schools offshore. Feeds are short lived, so you have to be able to throw about 80 feet on one backcast and do it accurately. Not huge flies, like 4/0 tied on XXXXH hooks, straight 60lb flourocarbon leader, specialized flylines with 80lb breaking strength, 400 yards of 60lb powerpro for backing. I've seen arbor twice. It's intense.

Yeah, thats what I was gonna say

*lives in city, hasnt got a clue what dude is on about, pass the reefer over Randy, its my shot man:p*

Liberalism IS a mental disorder! - Michael Savage. How correct he is :rofl:

Interesting that someone talking about the physical side-effects of a naturally growing plant can be construed as political. That's some serious programing there.

oh god, i hope BSPN dont air these pics saying Moss is busy smoking a fatty by mistake.

They would look like total tools again, and their story wouldn't hold a drop of water. It's clearly a Black and Mild, or a Swisher Sweet, and anyone who has ever seen, smoked, or been around one would easily point that out.

Besides, I don't recall ever using / or seeing anyone use a little cigarette filter to smoke a blunt. And just because he smoked when he was younger does not mean that he still does--as he has clearly been way more focused, and I hardly believe he would risk anything that dumb at this point. Especially with a bunch of freaking cameras around him. Let's leave the obvious dope smoking comments for the Santonio Holmes lovers around here (anyone..anyone..ok, let's move on)

BTW--Santonio is 'challenging' and fighting his getting pulled over, while driving his car and smoking a fat blunt--along with another 1/2 oz of rolled blunts in the ashtray. Good luck there buddy (another great P.R. move for ya)

Interesting that someone talking about the physical side-effects of a naturally growing plant can be construed as political. That's some serious programing there.

Yup, typical. They attack the person rather than trying to make an actual argument.

So Captn, do you have an actual argument?

Too bad Moss couldn't make a clutch grab if his life depended on it. Really cool dude though, looks like hes having some fun out there. Good for him.

:rolleyes2: Somewhere a bridge is missing it's resident troll.

Wow, that sounds pretty intense and a little outta my league. 'Course, I don't think my Old Town and hip-waiters would handle the high seas too well. I'll stick with the brook trout in the eddies for now.:D

Last edited:
Wow, that sounds pretty intense and a little outta my league. 'Course, I don't think my Old Town and hip-waiters would handle the high seas too well. I'll stick with the brook trout in the eddies for now.:D

Actually, it's not that tricky. It's a lot less technical than brookie fishing. Kind of chuck and duck type fishing. The 16 and 600 grain just kind of combine to be a cannon that you load once and sayonara. My good buddy Captain John Ford is out of Portland and slays them all summer up there.

Yup, typical. They attack the person rather than trying to make an actual argument.

So Captn, do you have an actual argument?

If he does, would you really want to hear it? Funny thing is, I'm not even a liberal :rolleyes:

If he does, would you really want to hear it? Funny thing is, I'm not even a liberal :rolleyes:

Yeah, actually I would. I've never heard anyone actually make an argument against marijuana other than "OMG< ITS DRUGS!one"

As to the Tuna fishing with a flyrod, we talking footballs, or real fish?

As to the Tuna fishing with a flyrod, we talking footballs, or real fish?

When you say real fish, I take it you mean 81" and up?`

For the most part, we're talking 40 to 60 inch fish. So, I guess it would be called footballs. That said, last season we got a 74" fish on the fly rod out of a pogie school.

Last edited:
"Should a gentleman offer a Tiparillo?" :D

Last edited:
Yeah, actually I would. I've never heard anyone actually make an argument against marijuana other than "OMG< ITS DRUGS!one"

I'm aware a reasonable arguement against it, but it is pretty subjective. Most people's perspective is altered to some degree when they smoke regularly... this tends to make them less of a "busy body". There are many who think everyone should drink tons of caffine and work 60+ hours every week, and say that is what's best for our country.

I completely disagree with that argument, but I wouldn't say it's invalid. Subjective, for sure, but not invalid. Sure, people become more content with leasure... but I consider that a good thing. Most people in this country need to slow the eff down a little bit and take time to smell the roses. I wish my company didn't drug test :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back