PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random Internet Tidbits Leading to Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I normally stay away from other boards and online commentary of the Patriots but I decided to scroll down on the NFL.com matchup page and this is some of the stuff I read:

NFL Game Center: Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots - 2010 Week 1

Pats need to learn the only game you gotta have is that CHAMPIONSHIP game....like the Miami dolphins knew...17-0 baby with a Superbowl!!!!! trying to be like Miami. Miami didn't cheat like low lifes..yea American Patriots!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha

I like how Patriot fans still think there team is good. They must missed all the pre-season games. Weak D = Team sucks!

Cincinnati wins... Tom Brady is done being elite, and Carson Palmer and TO will have a field day. Bengals by 3.

I just thought I'd share some insightful and intelligent analysis of the game.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just thought I'd share some insightful and intelligent analysis of the game.

Well if you come across any let us know

I can pretty much guarantee commenter #1 was not around for the Dolphins 17-0 season; in fact, I doubt his parents witnessed it either. As for commenter #2, since he puts so much weight in the preseason I guess the Colts are going to end up with the #1 overall pick in the 2011 draft.

All the main national sites (espn, cbs sports, fox sports, pft/nbc) are pretty much useless for fan comments; from what I recall from the last time I bothered to check any of those comments nfl.com was actually worse than any of those four other sites. You'd stand a much better chance of objectivity and intelligent, insightful analysis on the week one matchup from a Bengal fan forum.

I was just lisenting to 98.5, I think its espn on Sun night, and both commentators are picking the Pats for home field for the AFC championship game. Both say the offense is powerful enough to overcome their "aging" D, yes they said aging and they also said they had a decent running game with Lawrence Maroney.
Im not making this stuff up :eek:

I was just lisenting to 98.5, I think its espn on Sun night, and both commentators are picking the Pats for home field for the AFC championship game. Both say the offense is powerful enough to overcome their "aging" D, yes they said aging and they also said they had a decent running game with Lawrence Maroney.

Oh believe me, I've heard the "aging D" thing coming from countless other media outlets. It's almost unbelievable.

If this defense gets any younger the players will have pacifiers in thier mouths and be wearing diapers instead of jocks

Maroney and decent cannot be used in the same sentence unless 'average' is above 'decent'

haterz.gif

Kontra, awesome gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back