PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random Colts Threads Tonight From Indystar

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Manning is having a bad game but Tom never had receivers like Craphonso Thorpe who's fresh off the practice squad and Aaron Moorehead. I know you can be at least that objective.

Wow, what an idiot. Yeah, this guy over there really knows his stuff. Caldwell would be a huge upgrade to Wayne.

It WAS over at half time...you lost...remember you freaking idiot?

When did we say it was over in this thread? We pointed out some funny posts from indystar, and made a comment on an idiotic statement. Show me where we said it was over.

I would have like to have seen another replay of the Rivers' fumble in the endzone. I think his arm might have been moving forward.

Of course, that will never happen. Not with MBC (Manning Broadcasting Corporation) in charge of this broadcast of a MFL (Manning Football League). It is good to see that the bad officiating doesn't just go against the Patriots. I guess the MFL loses objectivity no matter who plays the Colts.

Last edited:
I would have like to have seen another replay of the Rivers' fumble in the endzone. I think his arm might have been moving forward.

Of course, that will never happen. Not with MBC (Manning Broadcasting Corporation) in charge of this broadcast of a MFL (Manning Football League). It is good to see that the bad officiating doesn't just go against the Patriots. I guess the MFL loses objectivity no matter who plays the Colts.

That last int by Session actually hit the ground when he caught it, but for some reason the MBC announcers were talking about the non-fumble instead.

Do the refs ever throw pass interference flags on Indy? It was obvious on the throw to Gates that the defender hit him before the ball got there. WTF.

How many pats fans said it was over at half time last week. this thread is hypocritical.

Oh poor baby, want something to wipe those tears ??

How many pats fans said it was over at half time last week. this thread is hypocritical.

Guess what? Your qb threw SIX ints vs the chargers!!! Manning could not hold Bradys jock. Pretty obv manning is nothing without his wr's. The funny part is he still had Wayne.

:D

Brady blew it at the end of the Indy hame last year...he forced the ball to Watson..INT...Indy finally amkes the Bowl...however ...Brady had a wide open back at the 15 on that play who walks in to the end zone...he makes that decison, we beat the Colts...period...so Tom made a mistake in crunch time..it happens...see Montana in his prime or Steve Young before he got over the hump. Was Brady inferior because of that decision??? looking at it, Watson WAS open but Brady delivered that ball a fraction late...well, that was the Patriots philosophy...no mistake...you don't deliver the ball even a fraction off. THAT was the Patriots philosophy since BB took over..."we only lose if we make mistakes"...uh excuse me.... this season Brady has made throws that he's NEVER made...into double and triple coverage...REAL BAD MIstakesw...but there's this freaking guy with HUGE hands ...a 44 inch vertical leap and a possessor of ability to make plays against two thre . jeezus even FOUR defenders...I mean, what the **** happened to our argument about Brady being a great reader, making the right decision all the time and Peyton being better because..well ...he had a group of superior WR's who were in telepathic sync with him?

No...NO NO NO... Isaw Moss make plays when he was a rookie that were first of a kind unbeleivable catches...I always thought Culppper had a big hand in that....WRONG WRONG WRONG...BB had a shot to draft him but laid off because of the goddmaned Patriot way image that was being built...can't blame him...but NOW we know Bill ALWAYS knew if he could get a shot at Moss then that the Tom Brady with the limited mobility and the guiles and smarts but basically the mental makeup that seperates a star from the rest would make a tan
dem in this game that LT and Banks made for the Giants. Jeezus, BB jumped at it...the perfect storm...stole him...oh gee ..Randy the Cancer!!! he'll destroy the Patriot way!!!...yeah, Brady is having a great year and he shoulf have about TEN more INT's than he already has...and Moss was always misread...he was right ..Culpepper was a chump...Oakland ...please...and who was hated more, Moss or Sapp..in Oakland...even though sapp was long washed up. **** me... I worried..what the hell is Bill doing...uh the same ******* thing he did when we rocked the 14.5 point favorite rams in that Supe...with a rook at QB and Troy "who cares who he is" Brown" doing what was inconcievable.

Randy Moss stays healthy this season I'll tell you all right now..the Pats go WILD in the Super Bowl....Rany Moss IS the greatest WR ever and he'll give all the credit to Hollywood Brady...you watch...that is how much Moss means to Brady...he doesn't even give a ****...no more "Brady's got no arm!!!"...**** off ...he throws it and well...who the **** can outjump, outposition and outhtink ANY defense... randy freaking Moss...you gotta know Seau, Bruschi, Seymour, Colvin and the rest of the heart of this team don't think they've died and gone to heaven...they're all HUGE Moss fans too...you gotta be an idiot not to be... Years from now when Brady is running for political office, I'll bet he uses andy Moss as his role model... the most maligned supertalented man he's ever met who genuinely thanked him for the chance to play with a winner.Brady is a winner...it's been hard but he's a star...c'mon..Giselle Bundchen...kids with super models??? Moss is into charity and being real in the community...I think it's fate...I think it's perfect that the Pats are cast as the bad guys...and you know why...Moss KNOWS...and he's been cast as the bad guy all his life...but these guys are the REAL good guys...and he's blown them all away...that's why it's been Moss taking the young practice squad guys and mentoring them...it was a hole in the Patriots way...for Moss it's business as usual...and damnit...I read he's pissed because the gamne plan calls for him to go over the middle...LIES!!!!...he went over the middle in crunch time against the Coltsd in triple coverage and made a leaping one handed catch on three defenders...this CANNOT BE DONE..it's all bull****...Moss wil do what the call demands because he's the SMARTEST offensive player out ther besides Brady...he LOVES when they call his number across the middle...it's candy..Brady throws it high ..he jumps...all you gotta do is take the hit...******* ridiculous. randy 's only comp is Manny..."oh Manny is ******* off...fake injury...blah blah blah...when Mannny came back in September he singlehandedly CRUSHED every ******* team that tried to hang...how the **** did that happen?? Because Mang is the besT!!! I love the **** out of the guy...and hsi team loves him too..that's huge!!... well, the Pats are a close knit group of proven big time performers...if all of them say.."yo man...we got Randy Moss"...that goes MILES...******* Stallworth struggled with the playbook for months when he got here...it was Moss that guided him and kept his cinfidence up...now Stallworth is settled in and comfortable and believ me...this will pay off big down the road...because Stallworth is even FASTER than Moss...the time will come when the pressure is on that some D co-ordinator will devis a strategy to neutralize Moss...I'm not bragging but that's a huge mistake if that means you single Stallworth...buh ******* bye...you guys watch..and the best cherry on this sundae is ******* Welker ***** them all up!!! They love the bastard...******* brutal...''Bob "Killer ' sanders in coverage...oops...the wes beats him flay with a one yard error of margin..TD...goddamn right..every time.

and still, MY favorite offensive player is Big Ben Watson, who will race Moss in a forty anytime...but Moss has taught him you gotta be on the field..hamstrings be damned..rememngs are bad ..he'll never play a full season...**** the hamstrings...it's HANDS..and randy has the GREATEST hands in NFL history...truly a freak...and finally getting the respect he deserved all along...like from scumbag back stabbing ********s like ME...which I am happy to admit...as opposed to the myriad legions of Patriot haters blinded by jealousy

Moss looks like he did as a rookie when he made Green Bay look foolish on Monday Night Football. A true physical freak that can bail a qb out. Brady knows most of the time Moss is going to come down with the ball,so he takes the chance and throws it into coverage.

I agree BB_dynasty, and here's a few more:

Fred Coleman
Jimmy Farris
Charles Johnson
Curtis Jackson

Donald Hayes

Bethel Johnson
Dedric Ward
Jamin Elliott
Chas Gessner

Bethel Johnson
Kevin Kasper
P.K. Sam

Andre’ Davis
Bethel Johnson

Kelvin Kight

Don't know what's going on over at Indystar, but threads that were there an hour ago are gone? Are the mods starting to delete the negatives????Maybe Polian is trying to revise posting rules there?

Guess what? Your qb threw SIX ints vs the chargers!!! Manning could not hold Bradys jock. Pretty obv manning is nothing without his wr's. The funny part is he still had Wayne.

:D

What are you talking about? Without Harrison and Gonzalez, the Colts still have Crap at WR. He even had 5 catches for 41 yards.

The Colts' FO feels good about the depth at WR. You know Polian feels good about giving Moorehead to Manning. He had 4 catches for 39 yards.

What are you talking about? Without Harrison and Gonzalez, the Colts still have Crap at WR. He even had 5 catches for 41 yards.

The Colts' FO feels good about the depth at WR. You know Polian feels good about giving Moorehead to Manning. He had 4 catches for 39 yards.

Sorry, that's funny

Vinateri = Vanderjerk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he came onto the field to kick the game winning field goal (from the ten yard line people)....I could not watch....Just like Vanderjerk....I was filled with doubt..And I will be every time this POS comes on to the field. Two misses tonight...One last week. I am not saying this guy is done...I'm just saying from now until the end of the season I will cringe everytime he steps on the field. He is not Mr. Clutch at all.

cuozzo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to cuozzo
Find all posts by cuozzo

#2 Nov 12th, 2007, 1:13 AM
Starboard17
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

Re: Vinateri = Vanderjerk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, start the merge-train. Don't think this board needs 50 different "I hate AV" threads.

Starboard17
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Starboard17

#3 Nov 12th, 2007, 1:14 AM
GilbertGardner
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2007

yes it does need a bunch of individual thread because...HE SUCKS!

GilbertGardner
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GilbertGardner
Find all posts by GilbertGardner

#4 Nov 12th, 2007, 1:16 AM
onehoosier
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2007

He is still on the Patriots payroll....
Look at the misses in crucial times.... im not lying...

onehoosier
View Public Profile
Find all posts by onehoosier

#5 Nov 12th, 2007, 1:17 AM
spearx
Registered User Join Date: May 2005

I agree. Last year I counted on him to make it. This year I don't. I trusted Manning or Addai to make that first down more than I trusted AV to make that FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back