PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random around the league thoughts/questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Lots of good stuff to talk about last night but looking forward to Sunday/Monday we are in for a relaxing week of football from here on out. Some stuff on my mind.

#1 I think it is fair to start talking about and taking note of who is undefeated. Right now 7 teams (including the Pats) are. Balt 2-0 @ Jax, Den 2-0 @ Cin, Minn 2-0 @ Car, Wash @ 2-0 NYG, Pitt 2-0 @ Phil 2-0. However survive and who? Besides the Pats who will be the last undefeated team?

#2 Besides Pitt who is the #2 AFC threat to the Pats? Denver still has a great D. Baltimore has done well so far but beat up the the Bills/Browns. Bengals lost to the Steelers (no shame in that) but it was fairly close.

#3 Top team in the NFC? There are a lot of teams you could argue. Carolina probably still but if someone wants to argue you there are a few teams you could name.

#4 Aaron Rodgers man what happened? Just has not looked good. I wonder if there is some long lasting injury or what.

Just some for a start. Any other thoughts feel free to post them : )

#1 I think it is fair to start talking about and taking note of who is undefeated. Right now 7 teams (including the Pats) are. Balt 2-0 @ Jax, Den 2-0 @ Cin, Minn 2-0 @ Car, Wash @ 2-0 NYG, Pitt 2-0 @ Phil 2-0. However survive and who?
Besides the Pats who will be the last undefeated team?

Pitt

#2 Besides Pitt who is the #2 AFC threat to the Pats? Denver still has a great D. Baltimore has done well so far but beat up the the Bills/Browns. Bengals lost to the Steelers (no shame in that) but it was fairly close.

threat to healthy Pats with Brady? Are you serious. Cant wait for Denver game.

#3 Top team in the NFC? There are a lot of teams you could argue. Carolina probably still but if someone wants to argue you there are a few teams you could name.

Top 5, cant tell which is top, but some ifs:
Giants put together good team and if they are healthy maybe they ll surprise.
Vikings have very good D and if Peterson comes back and Bradford wont be Bradford
Panthers but Atlanta can provide some trouble for them
Packers have to find Rodgers mojo.
Cardinals till Palmer playoff choke

#4 Aaron Rodgers man what happened? Just has not looked good. I wonder if there is some long lasting injury or what.

RELAX

POLD

Porous Offensive Line Disorder?

Imagine the airwaves if Brady played that way. Let's see if he turns it around. I recall when Brady had a bad start and people were questioning his ability. I'd give it a few more games before calling it a problem.

1. I think Balt, Denver & Minn all lose this weekend, with Washington having a decent shot at NYG, as long as they don't adopt the same game plan vs. Odell that they had vs. Antonio Brown. I also think Philly has a shot at Pitt. They've been using D'Angelo a little too much and he may hit a wall soon as he's OLD for a RB.

2. We all agree that Pitt is the most likely team to give us a run for our money. After that it's who remains healthy out of only a few teams that were already mentioned.

3. NFC is tough to call right now. Every team has a somewhat glaring weakness on either offense or defense. It's too bad about Teddy B. and A. Peterson as Minny was looking tough. Still are, I guess.

4. Aaron had stated in the past that he likes his footballs inflated OVER 13.5 psi. I wonder if that has anything to do with his performance. I hope not. He's fun to watch when he's on his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes