PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randall Gay on Running It Up Criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardboiled

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He was just on GameNight on ESPN with Freddie Coleman and Ryen Russillo.

When the topic came up about players on other teams saying that the Patriots are disrespecting them, Gay said it bothers him when he hears defensive players say that - they're showing disrespect to their team's owners when they take their checks after giving up so many points.

When the topic came up about players on other teams saying that the Patriots are disrespecting them, Gay said it bothers him when he hears defensive players say that - they're showing disrespect to their team's owners when they take their checks after giving up so many points.
haha. I love Blue. :D

Last edited:

:rofl:

I can't believe he said that.

OT, but I've always wondered this... The Freddie Coleman on ESPN Radio isn't our Freddie "Boom Boom" Coleman (the WR who scored against the Jets in '01), is he?

4389.jpg

OT, but I've always wondered this... The Freddie Coleman on ESPN Radio isn't our Freddie "Boom Boom" Coleman (the WR who scored against the Jets in '01), is he?

4389.jpg

I wondered that too. Different guy.

Gotta say I agree. F' it if you suck.

This is great....
BB should come out and say something along the lines of "If any opposing players think the game is over, and we're in the running it up zone, then please ask your coach to put in your backups, and offer to forfeit your game salary. Then I'll put in my backups and we can have a nice preseason-like scrimmage....But If you want to keep playing & keep getting paid, then expect us to keep playing, cuz the Patriots don't quit."

They just replayed it on Gamenight. Gay is a funny dude. Real funny talking about these defenders who should be ashamed to pick up their gamecheck! (However, I would question the English program requirements at LSU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down