PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams send tapes of non-calls to NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Never ever, ever, ever played a perfect team before," Rams guard Richie Incognito said about the disparity, according to the report. "That's all I am going to say on that one."

Never ever, ever, ever have the Rams won a super bowl either, Richie. Can we assume that'll never happen also? :blahblah:

Ahhh...you better look up your history on the Rams. I think Warner took them to a SB victory.

Aside from that, what do you expect from someone name Incognito ...I mean really. What kind of frikkn' name is THAT?:eek:

Sounds like a name of a character in a Pink Panther movie.

The more I think of it, maybe we should also send tapes of non-calls to the NFL just to prove a point.

I have been content ignoring ESPN but now wonder if we should become more aggressive in our marketing and getting our points across, especially those that strongly rebut any malicious and false news.

Just because BB is too busy to respond to the blatant negative reporting doesn't mean that the Pats organization should be content to meekly issue just PRs. Any thoughts?

There are a lot of games where you could argue the officiating had a real impact on the game, however this didn't seem to be one of those.

Nobody seems to be arguing it is improper to point out bad calls to officials through appropriate internal grievances. It is coaches or players lamenting the bad calls publicly (at a press conference or leaking a story to the media) that detracts from the game.
Exactly. Airing it pubicly is the issue I have, and why I lost a bit of respect for Haslett.

Did Shannahan send a tape of Wilfork's hit to the NFL? Probably. But we'll never know because if he did, it wasn't with a drum roll, huge fanfare, and a press conference.

One of the biggest laughs (after "the refs want the Pats/Colts/whatever team to win") is that if penalties are not called so that each team is penalized equally, then the refs are biased.

Two dozen players, half a dozen refs. You do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes