PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rainy monday night game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Look like rain and whind chills in the lower 30s. Going to be tough to pass. Must run the ball to win this one. And for us going to the game. Dress warm. Nothing worse than cold rain..ugh

My thoughts are with this game so late in season do we play to try for #1 seed or do we play "close to the vest" because chance of meeting in the playoffs again??

My thoughts are with this game so late in season do we play to try for #1 seed or do we play "close to the vest" because chance of meeting in the playoffs again??

Given all the injuries, I would say for the bye

Last edited:
Rain?! Quick, somebody figure out how to make the temperature drop like 10 degrees.

A 9MPH wind ?

I wonder if games like these, which are an advantage to the Pats, also play into how often we seem to have players get the flu around playoffs time.

Bad weather favors the better offense. Rain or snow (too bad it isn't snow) causes defenses to struggle more to react to an offense. I love Brady in bad weather over Schaub any day.

Last edited:
Precipitation: Advantage us.

If it's not windy, even bigger advantage to us.

I wonder if games like these, which are an advantage to the Pats, also play into how often we seem to have players get the flu around playoffs time.

I assume BB has the players get flu shots for all the good they do

I remember going to the Pats/Balt game a few years ago at Foxboro. It was cold/rainy that day as well. Pats light it up in the air and on the ground despite Balt's good defense. I expect more of the same..

I wouldn't get too jacked up about this. They already experienced similar game condition in the Chicago matchup.

I wouldn't get too jacked up about this. They already experienced similar game condition in the Chicago matchup.
And they played pretty poorly. They were just lucky that Cutler played worse (before getting hurt). It also wasn't nearly as cold.

Last edited:
Texans played pretty okay in chicago weather I think

A battle of the scoreboards. I found this posted over on our site and thought it was humorous. I'll bury it here since I can't start a thread yet.

See it here.

Hope you all get a chuckle. I know I did.

A battle of the scoreboards. I found this posted over on our site and thought it was humorous. I'll bury it here since I can't start a thread yet.

See it here.

Hope you all get a chuckle. I know I did.

LOL

Good One !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing