FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From KFFL:
Raiders | Team to part with Sapp?
Wed, 24 May 2006 11:49:02 -0700

Mike O'Hara, of the Detroit News, reports the Oakland Raiders could part company with DT Warren Sapp, who could then be reunited with Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli.

Insert you favorite Russ Hochstien quote here.....

Funny Russ still has a job.
Score another one for Fraud Monitoring......

FreeTedWilliams said:
From KFFL:
Raiders | Team to part with Sapp?
Wed, 24 May 2006 11:49:02 -0700

Mike O'Hara, of the Detroit News, reports the Oakland Raiders could part company with DT Warren Sapp, who could then be reunited with Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli.

Insert you favorite Russ Hochstien quote here.....

Funny Russ still has a job.
Score another one for Fraud Monitoring......

I'm very thankful that you didn't conclude with "do you think the Patriots might be interested'?

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:
I'm very thankful that you didn't conclude with "do you think the Patriots might be interested'?
:rofl: :rofl: Give it time, someone will mention it.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: :rofl: Give it time, someone will mention it.

You have to have more faith in all of the members here than that, right?

Wait a minute, forget I said that.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

I swear to God that when I read the title, I thought that was where he was going with it.

I was very glad to be wrong.

PATSNUTme said:

Why, are the concession vendors hiring?

Hopefully, Detroit signs him. If not he fits right in with the other morns on ESPN.

I think for the right price we should take a serious look. Seymour has been struggling for years and it's quite obvious that he would be better in a backup role. Sign him up!!

Disclaimer: The views expressed by huskeralk are nothing but pure BS designed to ruffle feathers.

PATSNUTme said:
I don't know, he could help on the scout team.

huskeralk said:
The views expressed by huskeralk are nothing but pure BS
Like we haven't known that?

spacecrime said:
Like we haven't known that?

You left part of the quote out stick in the mud.

Last edited by a moderator:
huskeralk said:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by huskeralk are nothing but pure BS designed to ruffle feathers.

Isn't this part of the definition internet troll?

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

H/A didnt know you were such an idiot... anyways, based on your posts, you are now officially an idiot..how are you a senior member? you have two gay posts; police academy and a loser from whatever show that loser is on... you are NOT funny... you have NO football knowledge.... you made a stupid post about ty law... please, just drift off into the net.... you seem like you are a pathetic version of nem.. except at least nem has some football knowledge.

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
H/A didnt know you were such an idiot... anyways, based on your posts, you are now officially an idiot..how are you a senior member? you have two gay posts; police academy and a loser from whatever show that loser is on... you are NOT funny... you have NO football knowledge.... please, just drift off into the net....

So what does that make you seeing that I can almost effortlessly get you worked up into such a hissy fit? You guys really do need to lighten up, this place is the equivalent of Alcatraz. I'll beg to differ on the NO football knowledge part. I may not be funny but the way you walk around with your panties half way up your ***** is downright hysterical.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
So what does that make you seeing that I can almost effortlessly get you worked up into such a hissy fit? You guys really do need to lighten up, this place is the equivalent of Alcatraz. I'll beg to differ on the NO football knowledge part. I may not be funny but the way you walk around with your panties half way up your ***** is downright hysterical.
that's a great comeback.. thanks for proving my point... you are a riot... please... put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger.... then, we will all laugh.

Attachments

• TBrady.jpg
    TBrady.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
that's a great comeback.. thanks for proving my point... you are a riot... please... put the gun to your head, and pull the trigger.... then, we will all laugh.

Alright, I'll do it. Just remember, it will be you that is living with the guilt for the rest of your life. :( And what point were you trying to prove other than you're a whiney *****. I guarantee, in my 1000+ posts I have proven that I have football knowledge. Of course I haven't proclaimed every Patriot player to walk the face of the earth a HOFer so I'm sure you'll think otherwise.

Last edited:
lol.. yeah, im worried, attention whore

you took this thread offtopic... running your little yapper... your momma shoulda put you to bed hours before you started to whine for backup...

PatsWorldChamps said:
you took this thread offtopic... running your little yapper... your momma shoulda put you to bed hours before you started to whine for backup...

How did I take it off topic? My first thread was about Sapp. Tongue in cheek yeah but it was on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back