Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rage Over MySpace Photo Leads to Arrest

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 7 / -2

i have a Myspace page, and I'm constantly amazed at how dumb some people really are. Poor myspace gets a bad rap. Everyone wants to blame the page for the actions of the mental migits that are members. What's truly funny is that people like this one actually have a vote that counts just as much as mine. LOL. Funny stuff. I wonder how these people come to decide upon a candidate they support.

Rage Over MySpace Photo Leads to Arrest

Sep 14 11:04 AM US/Eastern

A 22-year-old woman was arrested after authorities say she tried to hire someone to kill another woman whose photo appeared on her boyfriend's MySpace.com Web page.
    Heather Michelle Kane was booked Tuesday for investigation of conspiracy to commit murder, Mesa Detective Jerry Gissel said.

She was arrested after she met an undercover Mesa police detective at a grocery store, gave the officer $400 and offered to pay an additional $100 once the woman had been killed, according to court records.

The records say Kane gave the undercover officer photographs taken from her boyfriend's social networking Web page of the woman she wanted killed. She also requested a photo of the woman's dead body.

It wasn't clear if the boyfriend and the targeted woman were romantically involved, Gissel said.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

Imagine being married to this b!tch

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +664 / 7 / -2

I wonder if she was hot though. :D