Radio coverage of the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Much as I love the draft, I'm not spending a whole Spring day sitting by a screen in my basement for the privilege of viewing Mel Kiper's hair. One year I managed to find a live radio broadcast, which was the perfect compromise. It doesn't seem to be on any of the local radio schedules this week, though. Does anybody know where to find a radio feed?

Much as I love the draft, I'm not spending a whole Spring day sitting by a screen in my basement for the privilege of viewing Mel Kiper's hair. One year I managed to find a live radio broadcast, which was the perfect compromise. It doesn't seem to be on any of the local radio schedules this week, though. Does anybody know where to find a radio feed?
Try espn radio- AM 890. They had it two years ago. Doesn't come that well here (winchester), but if you don't walk in from of that d**ned antenna...

Try espn radio- AM 890. They had it two years ago. Doesn't come that well here (winchester), but if you don't walk in from of that d**ned antenna...

Winchester? Hiya, neighbor!

Thanks for the tip...and if you hear the draft wafting from a nearby backyard, that would be me! :)

I'm shocked!

ESPN National is most likely broadcasting the draft. It depends on where you are and what stations carry it.

Definitely on the internet you can listen in. I think ESPN radio, and maybe even PFW in Progress.

Don't know if you have Sirius satellite. If you do they carry ESPN on channel 120. Most likely where I'll hear what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back