Welcome to PatsFans.com

Racist Savages

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Filthy Smelly Scumsucking Pigs, they are oll over the world killing other human beings on the Christians holy day that celebrates the birthday of Christ.

Can you imagine the outrage and whailing if some "skin head redneck baptists" were killing Muslims on their Holy Days.
    Attacks on Christians mar Christmas celebrations - Yahoo! News

Here is a "good muslim" speaking about America's Muslims watch it all the way through, if your a LOON you won't like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxklsBVub-s&feature=related

Why does the Left Wing Loon love Islam above all other religions, they freely trash and ridicule Christianity but are "Petrified" to say anything critical of the Muslim even as they Blow Up, Behead, Torture and Stone other human beings, they are far worse than the Nazi's of WWII, yet the Loon still defends the dirty vermin f-cking bastard snakes.
    Merry CHRISTmas

:confused:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +556 / 7 / -9

"worse than the Nazis" huh?

Somebody's very angry! How was your Christmas Harry, other than you 4 threads here?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Well maybe not worse than the Nazis but they're right up there with them in the barbarism department and how silent our kind and caring Left Wing Liberals the gentle defenders of human rights are when it comes to Muslims, how quick they are to look the other way when the radical Muslim starts one of his killing blood baths and you know exactly who I'm talking about "THE RADICAL ALQEDA SAVAGE MOTHER F-CKING MUSLIM" those pigs that flew the planes on 9/11 wern't Swedeish Baptists they were MUSLIMS.

WHY ARE THE WORLDS "GOOD MUSLIMS" SO SILENT?

DON'T START THE RACISM BULLSH!T, RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IT'S RADICAL RELIGIOUS FANATICS IS WHAT IT IS AND THEY ARE ALL ISLAMIC, THEY ARE ALL OF THE SAME FAITH AND THEY ARE ALL MUSLIM.

They may not be worse than the Nazi's I agree but Hitler would have loved to have had a few of them on his side.

:bricks:
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Todays News:
    The latest one, the smelly pigs are everywhere all over the world, this Taliban SLUT SCUM didn't go to paradise the B1tch is in Hell, Hitler and Goring are raping her.

Matt Drudge didn't do this article, CNN did.
    Pakistan official: Female suicide bomber was behind deadly blast - CNN.com

This God Damn Obama is starting to get some blood on his hands also with his f-cking "Drones" he's killing little kids and other innocent Pakistan people.

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Gitmo
    Bush started them phony Obama could end them today, Obama has changed nothing, things are worse.

OBAMA DRONES (MISSLES OF DEATH LITTLE CHILDREN DIE)
    IS OBAMA A TERRORIST, I BET THERE ARE A FEW PAKISTANS THAT THINK HE IS WHEN THEY HEAR THOSE DRONES COMING IN.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,047 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I was a good liberal today Harry ...

I gave some of my snow to my neighbor who did not have enough. :D
  6. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 3 / -4

I think harry is some sort of spam robot. No human could possibly regurgitate the same talking points so frequently and mindlessly.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I find it fascinating how the American Liberals have fallen madly in love with a murderous religion and a group of savage animals who are members of that religion who scream Praise to their God when they cut off a human beings head while it still lives.

Why do liberals defend and protect these bastards, why do some of the more batty of the liberals consider it "racism" to condem the pigs when they go on a killing spree with their bombs and knives.....:confused:
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  8. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 3 / -4

You dont find anything fascinating, you just say the same thing, over and over again.

How many of the same threads and posts from the har-bot tomorrow?!
  9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +556 / 7 / -9

Another hate screed about how someone else is hatier than you and how they're worse than the hatiest people we know of, and how people who don't hate them ENOUGH are therefore in love with them.

A "murderous religion" huh? Well, you could take away the idea that the phrase is somewhat redundant. If you had your way, Harry, We'd even have genocidal wars against a "murderous religion" waged by nice old guys who find God in campfires and cheap wine, or whatever the hell you rhapsodize about when waxing spiritual.

If in fact you're not some college kid working on a thesis or something, and are what you claim to be, I pray to God I don't spew crap like this in my dotage... The very thought adds a positive dimension to the possibility of dying alone.