Welcome to PatsFans.com

Racist Bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Even when little defensless animals are involved these Racist Son Of A
    B!tches won't adimit that there are Scum among them.

These rotten scumsucking swine are defending this rat only because of the color of his skin, Blatant In Your Face Racism.

Would these Vermin defend Booby Orr if he was electrocuting, strangling and beating little helpless dogs to death.

They are worse then the Klan:

Where were these Racist Bastards when the Duke LaCrosse palyers were being prematurely punished as they call it.

Todays News:
    ATLANTA (AP) - NAACP leaders urged public restraint Monday in judging Michael Vick before he has his day in court.
    R.L. White, president of the Atlanta chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, said the Atlanta Falcons quarterback has been vilified by animal rights groups, talk radio and the news media and prematurely punished by his team and corporate sponsors.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QN1JE80&show_article=1
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +300 / 4 / -2

STFU you white mother f#%*'er! :p (kidding Harry!)

Seriously though, I actually agree with thier point. This guy deserves a chance to put forth his side of the story, and defend himself. All we know now is what the government alleges, and Duke Lacrosse should have taught us to step back before we look to tar and feather. All signs point to him being guilty, but it seems as if most people have already made up their minds. Now, don't get me wrong, it doesn't look good for him, but I at least want to wait and see what he says.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

I agree say the same thing I said in the Duke case, let justice take its course, the truth usually wins out.. but this does make good press and good talk radio.
  4. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I just assumed I would disagree with the NAACP as well, but lo and behold, I do agree. Innocent until proven guilty, he's absolutely correct. I just wish the NAACP and some of the people had thought of this when those Lacrosse players were being depicted as racist savages. But perhaps they have seen the error of their ways.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

I've got clams to dig you can beat me up tomorrow.

Justice And Equality For All (not just a chosen few)
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

Personally, I'm sort of with Harry (minus the hyperbole). If I was the NAACP, I would have tried my hardest to say nothing on this issue. Obviously, Vick is entitled to due process, but it's also quite apparent that he's guilty. The fact that he's entitled to due process has little to do with how we as a society react to such obscene animal cruelty. It's more important, I think, that we condemn the cruelty than go out of our way to protect Michael Vick. If he's innocent, he'll be okay in the end.
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah this is real life, not some crappy Fox TV drama. He did it and that's that. There's only 12 people on this whole planet who owe him non-judgment.
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

One of the two shake down twins came out against vick a couple of weeks ago .Sharpton condemed vick nationaly. I have to congratulate him for takeing that stand if Vick is conVICKted.I had doubts I'd ever see that happen.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2007