Welcome to PatsFans.com

Racist Anti Semite Speaks

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Your not alone...........:D

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

You mean your questioning yourself? :singing:

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Liberals here on this board won't want to comment on this one Harry....all they'll do is attack you personally.

Just watch...3-2-1....

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

While I'm always happy to take a potshot at Harry, my thinking here is that anyone stupid enough to help kill the one guy(Malcom X) who made his movement (Black Mulismism in America) relevant is too stupid to listen to.

7. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +493 / 8 / -4

#75 Jersey

They beat you to it (first response).

8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +769 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Yeah, me, too, but mostly it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

True enough. It's also fact that chronic whining racists get little attention - there's no "shock value" and people have come to expect it.

The bottom line is that Jews expect radical Muslims such as Farrakhan to be anti-Semitic, black expect radical racists such as KKK members to be loud mouth segregationists, Muslims expect far right radical Christians to oppose their mosques, women expect frightened angry men to tell them to get back in the kitchen, gays and lesbians expect homophobes to complain about their parades - no one's particularily surprised when it happens and seeing as how most intelligent people always consider the source, no one's particularily disturbed about it.

The only ones who seem to be bothered by it are the sh!t-stirrers - who are just hoping they can sit on the sidelines, stir the pot and remain blameless in their own minds.

9. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +421 / 8 / -4

Harry, I want to congratulate you -- for once you got something right, as Farrakhan is without question an anti-Semite. (I'd also guess he's a racist, though I haven't paid enough attention to him to know for sure.)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I Salute you Chico...:youtheman:

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

A few years back he said he wanted the government to turn one of our "States" over to the black community, he wanted a "Black State" no whites allowed.

More Sh!t:
    During Jesse Jackson's 1984 presidential campaign Jackson used the word hymie, a pejorative term for Jews, in referring to New York City as "Hymietown" in a discussion with a black reporter. Though Jackson thought he was speaking off the record the reporter printed the quote. Jackson was widely criticized for the slur and received numerous death threats,[48] leading Farrakhan to announce, "If you [Jewish leaders] harm this brother, I warn you in the name of Allah, it'll be the last one you ever harm."[citation needed]

In response to Farrakhan's speech Nathan Pearlmutter, then Chair of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith, referred to Farrakhan as the new "Black Hitler" and Village Voice journalist Nat Hentoff also characterized the NOI leader as a "Black Hitler" while a guest on a New York radio talk-show.

In response Farrakhan said during a March 11, 1984, speech broadcast on a Chicago radio station:

So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.
    Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +421 / 8 / -4

The rest of this is irrelevant to my post.

As for this, if true, I don't think it makes him racist. Would it be much different than Israel or, closer to home, Native Americans' reservations, which are (sort of?) independent nations?

What would make him racist is if he and the Nation of Islam still hold the views they did 50 years ago. I haven't heard that they or he ever changed those views and teachings, so my suspicion is that they remain racists. I don't suppose you have any actual knowledge about that? :)

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

My knowledge comes from within.