Welcome to PatsFans.com

Racism Again, Bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

They can get away with it because of the real abuses black people suffered in America's history. The lynchings, the slavery, the relegation to second or third class citizenship -- all of this is still in the minds and hearts of black Americans. We need to understand and appreciate that, then everyone offer their best ideas, and may the best ideas win.

I do not think either Palin or McCain is racist, but I do think we all need to recognize the road of history black people have had to walk in America, and be sensitive to that. Only then can we embrace in true peace and make one nation under God.

//

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

They can get away with it, because it is pretty true.. do not need to be a rocket scientist to listen and understand what is being said.. by polarizing this whole we vs. them thing, it becomes pretty obvious..

Very innapropriate comment on the title and thread, but who gives a fukc the standards on this board are a little lower than whale crap...

5. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You mean like this? :

I have to agree with you, then.

//

6. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

We vs. them was not white people vs black people. No long and eloquent thesis will convince me otherwise. It's not at all obvious to anyone that isn't brainwashed into thinking that white republicans are all racist. As far as I'm concerned your're calling us the "n" word. You're attributing a vile and repugnant characteristic to me, Palin, McCain and very other white republican. You want standards? Why don't you start with yourself? I'm disgusted. I'm so sick of the race card I could throw up:mad:

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Any f-cking god damn fool that can read lnows what Palin was saying, she said "Obama is not like us" and what she meant was he is not a "right wing conservative republican" the real racist is the f-cking bastard that said Palin is a racist.

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +514 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Of course McCain & Palin wouldn't purposefully try to inject racism into their campaign...that could get them killed. No idiot would do such an un-American thing because I think it is now 99.9% of ALL Americans despise racism and won't tolerate it for a second.

The call Obama ...Barak Hussein Obama with the intent of doing it to damage his campaign would be far below the standards of McCain & Palin. They wouldn't embaress themselves like that in front of a country that is color blind.

That could never happen...

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

Here is your first clue, your RNC had something 3-5% minority representation.. the DNC had 40%+.. so when we say "we".. the inference is that this party that is 96+% white it becomes very obvious.. the sad thing is that Palin can't do much else except attack.. this will tire the American People quickly.. I am not going to try to convince you as you indicate it would do no good..

You can be as mad as you want, but read the topic of this thread and how it has been verbalized.. this thread should be thrown in the shytter quickly.. it violates about every norm on this board. But it will be ignored, they always are..

10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +514 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

The only problem is that the "US" Palin refers to is about 2% of our population. No one gives a rats arse about "US"...palin needs to shut her trap because she's past the point of sounding like she comes from a trailer park.

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Which is why Palin needs to make sure her remarks cannot be twisted into something she did not intend. We all know there are hyenas just waiting to pounce on anything that even appears to be questionable -- those who shoot first and ask questions later. Gotta stay awake, always.

It's a tight-rope sometimes.

//