Welcome to PatsFans.com

Racial Hate Says The NY Times

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,114 / 3 / -10

The "Duke Lacrosse Whitey's" were plastered all over the news for weeks portrayed as the "Animalistic Raping Monsters" that the politically correct power hungry politicians and lawyers were all going to become self rightious HERO's in the eyes of the "Do-Gooders America", "oh boy, we have some honkies to hang", it ain't gonna happen, the "poor little victim" was a lying slut.

Now the NY Times of all papers (I give them credit for this one) has finally come out with a hint of what is going on in some parts of America.

I mentioned this on here and was immediately called a Racist for just posting it by the slobbering liberal phony "diversity people" now the NY Times America's Liberal Bible has written the same damn thing I did.

There is a lot of "RACIAL SH!T" going on in this country that the BAD NASTY WHITE MOTHER F-CKERS have nothing to do with.

THERE IS A RACE WAR BREWING AND "BUBBA" AIN'T IN ON IT.

News Today NY Times:
    LOS ANGELES, Jan. 16 — The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/u...&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print