Welcome to PatsFans.com

Race Riot

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Believe it or not there was a Race Riot in America Sunday, One dead hundreds injured, you won't hear much about from the Politically Correct Liberal Media, CNN & CBS are making beleive it didn't even happen.

This Racial incident took place in a California Prison they are calling it racial because it was between Black's & Browns. African American & Spanish.

Liberals are in a TIZZY over this, they are dumbfounded, they are scratching themselves and buzzing to each other "how can this be".

The big dilema for the "knee jerkers" WHITEY THE HONKIE WASN'T INVOLVED, they can't blame the "White Mother Effers"
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Even the "Neo Libs" on here don't know what to say, who can they they blame, "Not Honkie" :singing:
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

What do you want us to say? What exactly are you saying about the riot? You don't seem to be saying anything at all.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Riots in prisons happen all the time, the reality of doing time is gangs, to just label it a race riot begs the issue. Coincidentally, read about it this AM on the LA Times, CNN, Fox News and even Drudge. I am sure the real politically correct media; Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity and Michael Weiner aka Savage will certainly give it plenty of attention.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

It expalins itself, if the "white man" was involved the Ny Times and the Hollywood do-gooders would all be setting themselves on fire.

Minority on Minority RACISM is completely ignored by the "White Haters" the liberal establishment prefers to believe it doesn't even exist.

The white man is the only one capapble of racism. :bricks:
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't think you can back up your claim. I also think you're missing the point. White racism has grave historical significance. It gets more attention because our nation has struggled with that issue much more than we've struggled with other issues. Racism between blacks and Latinos is typically handled at the local level by churches and various liberal groups, but racism by whites directed against blacks had to be handled by national legislation to stop southerners from denying blacks the right to vote, among others. White racism constitutes a bigger threat to people of color because whites have more power. But, to say liberals ignore other forms of racism is shear nonsense. Liberals are the ones who try to resolve it.
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Hairy boy never backs up his claim, must spend all day listening to Rush, Hannity, Savage and whoever spews right wing venom. Just throw it out, never back it up.
  8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Harry is right. There is a serious problem going on in this country between native African Americans and the Illegal Immigrants. The Illegals are taking the jobs of the African Americans and/or lowering the wage scale (as anyone who works in counstruction and they will tell you that their pay has GONE DOWN over the last few years due to illegals). So in turn the criminals in the African American community have taken it upon themselves to target illegals for robberys and home invasions. They know that since they are illegal, they do not use banks, and usually have large sums of cash on them.

The riot in the prison I'm sure was between the Nation of Islam (which is present in every prison in the country, actively recruiting for Al-quaida, which should scare everyone) and the Mexican Gangs "La Raza" (the race) and the EL-Sal gang MS-13. Believe it or not, but the Mexicans and the EL-Sals don't really get along, buyt they will band together to fight the NOI.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

You must live in a bubble.
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

From my experience the muslims tend to be the calmest, but most rights conscious, the most violent are the Krips, Bloods, Latin Kings, Aryan Nation, there are a bunch of mexican gangs and MS-13. I have not seen any reference to the nation of Islam recruiting in prisons for al-queda.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I'll go along with that, my point was, when is the last time you have ever heard of a Liberal News Outlet (NY TIMES-CNN-CBS-Cute Oerky Katie) accuse a MINORITY OF RACISM, liberals choose to be believe it isn't possible.

America has to face the fact that Liberals themselves are "Flaming Racists" their racism being directed at "WHITEY".
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

As I said before when it broke read about it in the LA Times, CNN as well as all of the other right wing main stream media sites. I try very hard not to watch televised news.