Welcome to PatsFans.com

Race--Race--Race--Race--Race

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

HAVE YOU NOTICED IT

Every little thing that goes wrong during this Presidency we will hear the Democrats and the left Wing Media YOWLING RACISM. that is now their Ace In The Hole Weapon.

Journalists who cover this President have to be very careful in their reporting they don't have the luxury of Trashing this guy the way they did Bush, with Bush they could crucify him and his whole family with Obama just one wrong little word will start "The Race Sh!t" if Obama does wrong or makes a mistake those who report it will be called "racists" by some Obama Groupie somewhere.

"Race Race Race" thats all your going to hear for the next four years.
  2. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +53 / 14 / -9

3. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

I agree. Unfortunately, it only furthers the racial divide. I'm sure it's annoying for the POTUS, he like all others should be judged on the merits of their deeds.
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

obama brought up race in the campaign when no-one else did. Remember "they'll say I look different" when the McCain campaign said nothing. A big part of the obamans' success is putting words in the mouths of others, including race, which simply have never been said.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

When you are losing on the issues and the polling is going against you pull out the race card and try to intimidate your critics.

After a while it starts to become the "Boy who cried wolf" too often. The boy in the story btw is white, for those who are concerned about hidden racist slurs...;)
  7. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

Of course, they or he pretty much would say anything to get elected. My point is , now that is just an extra burden for him to carry. I'm sure he dislikes being tied in to race on every issue. Whether he used race during the campaign or not. I think the media was always going to put it out there. I don't think he could avoid it, could he help make it less prevelant, I don't know. Did he himself ask for it and make it worse. I don't know? He's the first black POTUS.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Carter is the biggest waste of time ever sit in the presidency ... outside of Bill Clinton, of course. But Obama is giving him a run.

Carter is the humanist's dream: he finds all the sins and foibles in America, then blames them all on the American people INSTEAD OF leading to show the better way!!!! What a bucket of sour slop. I bet pigs wouldn't even eat it.

Some 14 nations went under the Soviets and China during Carter's presidency. Horrendously shameful. Incredible he even shows his face in public. Man has NO shame.

//
  9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

It doesn't seem to bother him. He was happy to bring it up in the Mass. police case. He's letting Congress waste time on the current issue. It's all a good distraction from 85% of people being happy with their health insurance that he is trying to change.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

America You Have Your Poster Boy

Now Live With It
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

What a surprise... You just named the last 3 dem presidents. ... Agenda much?

Do you even know what a humanist entails? Doesn't seem like you have a clue. I'd say Carter has indeed lead and shown a better way. Not that you'd have a clue what the man does in his day-to-day life, expatriate.

Nor do you. But, what's your point? How many nations went over to communism under your hero Nixon? Eisenhower? Truman?

Jimmy Carter was the smartest man to sit in office in decades. He was right on energy, which is mankind's biggest emergency after four presidents ignored the problem, and in fact, made it worse.

Despite all his problems after absorbing a mountain's worth of shyt in taking over for your corrupt hero, Carter was leading "the actor" in the polls until the 11th hour. It took some back-alley dealings with the Iranians, but your boys got it done, didn't they? It's what they do.
  12. Synovia

Synovia Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hold on, the party that wants anyone of middle eastern descent detained in airports is whining about the other side saying something about race?
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

All you need to know about this issue is that when the Clintons attempted this in '94, there were no rallys of 50-80 year old white people carrying guns and calling Clinton Hitler.

There were factual innacuracies brought to light by conservatives that existed in the proposed bill.

There were not screams of Facist socialost muslims etc.

This is without a doubt 100% racially motivated. If you don't have the ballz to see these whiny crybabies for what they are: screaming about taxes and spending who ALL sat on their a$$ez eating fukcing FREEDOM FRIES while Bush administration raped your rights and wallet.

White people are 44-1, not too shabby when it comes to the oval office.

Now all these Glen Beck rallied morons are screaming??????....where The *** were they in 1994?

where were they in 2002?

where were they during secret prisons?

torture?

illegal invasions?

tax cuts during fake wars?

no bid contracts?

This is all because these old white people are afraid of Barack Obama, plain and simple.

at least Jimmy Carter has the balls to call them out.
  14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

The role of the Internet was much smaller in 1994and bills weren't published. Racism is a cheap excuse that means you have no legit argument.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Racism was WAY worse in 1994, infact it might've been at its collective height during my lifetime. Not sure if you remember the LA riots or not....

so.....

If I'm getting you correct here...the role of the INTERNET over the last 8-10 months is the cause for the tea-baggers? All who couldn't assemble during times as long ago as 2003 because of the internet? These patriots who are protesting spending, and size of government aren't doing it because we now have a black democrat as president...

they are doing it because of the expanded role of...the INTERNET?

wow!

try again.
  16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

Your post shows how clueless you are. I remember people not being able to eat with other people or use the same water fountains based on race.
  17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Good for Carter. One just needs to read the posts by many of the conservatives on this site for proof that the virulence of the attacks on Obama are in part driven by racial prejudice, going so far as to accuse him of not being an American, claim he's a Muslim, and so on. Of course it's in part racist, though that doesn't mean that everyone who dislikes Obama is a racist.

And as far as Joe Wilson goes, he's may be very well be ojne of those racist Republicans:

Rep. Joe Wilson member of Confederate group? | KansasCity.com Prime Buzz

And cupofjoe, that's pretty funny you provide a link to an article about Wilson's son to support your contention he's not a racist. That's like providing a link to an ad to support your faith in a product. But, what can you do when the Republican Party is basically a white party that is often thought of as racist by those who would know, namely the victims of racism.
  18. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

Blaming policy disagreements on racism, pathetic and a sign of no good argument on behalf of the policy.

I think the use of the race card by dems has offically jumped the shark. About time.
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Another anti-semite lecturing people on racism.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, sorry you're still so bitter about the 1980 elections .... hopefully you can heal as soon as possible.

"Energy" ..... if somebody has an "energy" policy that you like, then all else is forgiven?? If Stalin had a good "energy" policy, you would worship at his feet?? Mao?? Ho?? Fidelissimo?? How 'bout Putin, he's corralled the "energy" within his reach, hasn't he? Are you on his mailing list?

There's more to life than just "energy", Press. Energy is a key issue for our physical survival and future prosperity, but if people are living worse than dogs and rats, what good will all the energy be??

There was a flood at the time of Noah for a reason.

//