PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RAC Attack [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rac Attack

Damn Right Rac, We're A Family Damn It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's put this BS to bed RAC, you tell em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RAC Attack

Can we just move on everybody? Yeah, our old coach said nice words, terrific. The damage has already been done.

Re: Romeo on Pats

Charlie Weiss where are you?

DAMNIT!!! I didn't mean to click on ESPN...whhhyyy did i???
Hasn't taken any action? Crennel presumably meant the commissioner hadn't taken any additional action since punishing the Patriots during the season. Nothing wrong? That's an optimistic way of describing a situation that could culminate with a Congressional investigation.

SHOCKER??? ummm yea ok, and thanks for the sarcasm...FU espn ***holes.

Great line....

" Crennel responded. "All we did was coach football and win football games."

Damn right RAC...we miss you.

Can we just move on everybody? Yeah, our old coach said nice words, terrific. The damage has already been done.

Yet you post on it constantly...

DAMNIT!!! I didn't mean to click on ESPN...whhhyyy did i???

SHOCKER??? ummm yea ok, and thanks for the sarcasm...FU espn ***holes.

No kidding, it could culminate in a lot of things, including, but not limited to: alien invasion, world peace, nuclear holocaust, the untimely death of gregg easterbrook, a congressional investigation, and an enormous backlash from the American public over the fact that the government is wasting time and tax money investigating a game.

Can you move on from your one note?

Romeo didnt see any tapes

INDIANAPOLIS - Following his general session with the media at the scouting combine, Cleveland Browns coach Romeo Crennel was stopped outside the interview room, and asked about Camera-gate.

Specifically, the Patriots [team stats] defensive coordinator under coach Bill Belichick was asked about his former team’s taping procedures, had he ever seen any of the illicit tapes, and was he bothered by the perception the team’s accomplishments might be tarnished?

“No, I never saw anything like that. All we did was coach football and win football games,” Crennel said with regard to making illegal tapes. “The commissioner, he’s taken care of it. He’s investigating it. If he found anything, he would take action. And, he hasn’t taken any action, so that implies there’s nothing wrong. Hey, we just coach football. That’s what we did when we were there.”

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1075442&srvc=patriots&position=2

Re: Romeo didnt see any tapes

great...now as soon as chucky weiss says something we should get a break from the 'tarnished' talk.

Romeo is a good soldier...

Just give them your name rank and serial number. :D

Romeo is a good soldier...

He's a damn good soldier and a truly honest man. Hey, all they ever did was coach football, that IS the truth. The day is coming very soon that all those who are wishing and hoping for the the Patriots to be found to be more guilty will be very disappointed.

If it was possible for me to speak to all those in the media and and all the opposing fans who are just wishing for Belichik to go down, I would tell them...

"It just aint gonna happen, so stop being A**H***S and let it go.":D

I effin GUA-RAN-TEE it.

Okay RAC, now just convince the Browns to bring forward the Colts/Titans collusion that kept Cleveland out of the playoffs :)

Oh I'm just kidding. But would that be cool or what?

PFnV

No kidding, it could culminate in a lot of things, including, but not limited to: alien invasion, world peace, nuclear holocaust, the untimely death of gregg easterbrook, a congressional investigation, and an enormous backlash from the American public over the fact that the government is wasting time and tax money investigating a game.
Wow, i guess i never realized that the functioning of our world hinged on these tapes. Forget about the war/poverty/crime we need to get to the bottom of this! (we could only be so fortunate if easterbrook never wrote again :D)

What note, that Belichick broke a rule and had no excuse?

No, that's not your one note. What are you doing now, adding to your idiotic repertoire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots