PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R we singing Bob Segar or John Mellencamp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
We singing get out of Denver

Or born in a Small Town...

I want to be singing get out of Denver next week, because we also will be singing Rocky mtn high .. 1 week from tonight... we will be in Denver, I dont want Indy till the AFC title game...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
We singing get out of Denver

Or born in a Small Town...

I want to be singing get out of Denver next week, because we also will be singing Rocky mtn high .. 1 week from tonight... we will be in Denver, I dont want Indy till the AFC title game...

You lost me with the "born in a small town"

Mellencamp is from Indy... Sorry I guess I could have used the Jacksons... " Im going back to Indiana.. Indiana here I come...

Really? I didn't know he was from Indy. WTF? Indy isn't a small town. I was born in a town with two trucks per man..THAT'S a small town.

I used to live in a small rual town of 4500. people, but the influx of New yorkers, New jersites and others have made this town a 30000.00 town...

4500? Dude my home town is in Eastern Maine. 4500 is a metropolis. And I HATE that it no longer is a small town much like yours for the exact same reason. Big city people move in a ruin it for those of us looking to go back for retirement lol.

If I could make the $ I make living back up in Maine all you would see is a cloud of Dust. I truly despise Mass.(I work in Woburn and live in NH) and believe that Mass people are given a driving class that DEMANDS they do the most dangerous, stupid things in a vehicle at 85 miles per hour on 128.

OK sorry for the tangent. The Pats/Sox are my only Mass positives lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes