Welcome to PatsFans.com

Quote Quiz

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Who said this on FOX News :

“On the question of whether or not Iraq was involved in 9-11, there was never any evidence to prove that. There was some reporting early on … but that was never borne out… [President] George [Bush] … did say and did testify that there was an ongoing relationship between al-Qaeda and Iraq, but no proof that Iraq was involved in 9-11.”

-??????

2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

more burping and farting sounds

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Saddam and his Smelly Sons were terrorists, when the Twin Towers Fell Saddam went out on his Palace Balcony Laughing His A$s Off and shooting his guns up in the air, if I was Bush I would have Nuked the whole f-cking country.

Saddam used Poison Gas on women and children but he'll never do that again, Bush killed the Pig Bastard and his dirty sons.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +429 / 12 / -26

Dick Cheney???

5. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

6. stevedogc

stevedogc Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Why is it Liberals need to dwell on the past 8 years when their golden boy is now in charge? I thought all that evil of the past administration was gone and forgotten? But it seems to always come up. Dont you want to talk about all of the "hope" and "change" that has come to this poor, deprived country now that Obama is in charge? Maybe its because since January Obama has done nothing but to prove that he is like every other politician in Washington. A fraud and a liar who tells people only what the want to hear and what it takes to get them elected.

You want to talk about Saddam Hussein and Iraq why not talk about all of the other reasons he should have been removed from power. Did the Bush administration mislead the country on the WMD and for the reasons to go to war? Absolutely. It does not change the fact that Saddam Hussein should have been removed from power long before we envaded Iraq. He threatened other countries, killed innocent civilians (both from Iraq and othe countries), invaded sovereign countries and disobeyed UN sanctions and demands for years and years following his invasion of Kuwait. This is a man who proved that he was willing to use biological weapons on innocent people, attack innocent countries and defy the laws and sanctions put forth by the UN that he agreed to for a decade. What are we supposed to do. Raise our voices to him and tell him we really mean it this time? Removing Hussein from office was long overdue, but the reason given by the Bush administration for doing so were wrong. Thats the problem.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Well Genius....

its because the soldiers that the past administration lied into harms way, ARE STILL IN HARMS WAY because of the lies. Over 5,000 men and women have been killed in Iraq.

You seem to not understand that before the Bush doctrine, Pre-emptive war was cionsidered a war crime by the Earth. Before the EID approvals by John Yoo, torture was considered a war crime by the planet Earth. That under the same guidelines we should also be invading North Korea, and Saudi Arabia, and Russia, and Darfrur, and Nigeria. The list goes on.

The list of crimes of this administration are LONG..they go from Illegal wiretapping, to treason, to lying to congress, the american people and the UN.....to TORTURE.

All of these crimes were justified by a single event, 9-11...yet Iraq, and that day hav enever been connected.

You spout about Saddam being a threat.....BULL$H!T!!!! He was no threat, he had NO weapons, he was under sanctions. And heres the clincher....

The crime he was put on trial for, and eventually killed for???.....WE GAVE HIM THE WEAPONS TO CARRY OUT THAT CRIME!!!!!

http://cedarlounge.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

Investigations are ULTRA important, so we may never do this kind of thing again to our brave sons and daughters. We must never allow our leaders to lie to them, and to the public so they can invade an unarmed nation for profit. This is criminal, and we live in a land of JUSTICE.

despite your obvious hatred for Obama, under th ecurrent status of our justice department...

He (Obama) can do all those things to YOU for no reason, Bush gave the president that power. Th eunitary Executive has yet to be checked.

THAT is why you should be concerned, Genius.

8. stevedogc

stevedogc Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wow! Someone has his panties all in a bunch. I apologize that I do not bow down to the atler of Obama, you obviously take great offense to that. I guess you feel its ok for a man who is the leader of one of the worlds largest and most powerful armies to attack innocent and indefensible countries for no reason at all. You also seem to feel that its ok for this person to defy UN regulations that he agreed too. The fact that you compare Iraq to North Korea, Russia, and Saudia Arabia is laughable. What countries did they invade? When did they use biological weapons against they citizens of their countries and others? What agreed upon UN sanctions and regulations did they violate and break year after year and time and time again?

The funny thing you claim is that Saddam Hussein was under sanctions. Yeah, sanctions that he denied and did not follow for years. I guess we should have kept letting him do it. That would have been a nice speech to the world huh? I know he is a mass murderer and that he has on more then one occasion used biological weapons against innocent civilians, and that he denies access to certain locations by UN inspectors, but we are just going to turn a blind eye on that. No need to worry hear! If he says he does not have any and that he would never hurt or invade other countries or his own people again, I guess we should just take his word on that. That Saddam has always been a stand up kind of guy.

9. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Well let see...... where do I begin?

Hmmmmmm........

RUSSIA (formerly the USSR), you must've forgotten Afganistan, and the mujahadeen fighters we armed with rocket launchers to drive out the hundreds of thousdands of Soviet tanks, helecoptors and troops. You must also have forgotten the fact that we sold these arms to the mujahadeen through Israel via proxy. Not to get our hands dirty.

Those mujahadeen fighters, or teh CIA's database, became known as Al Qaeda (FYI)

Saudi Arabia - Bin Laden was a Saudi, 14 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi. Saudi money was used to bankroll. Saudi Arabia has public executions, and is a dispicable monarchy.

Darfur - Genocide

Nigeria - Genocide

North Korea - WMDs

Iraq - nothing...they did nothing to us.

We did step in when Saddam rolled his tanks into Kuwait. The war ended, and treaties were signed. Sanctions on Iran were about to be lifted. The big move he was going to make was selling his oil in Euros, I $h!t you not.

He was such an evil man....so evil infact that we sold him WMds, and didn't stop his 1st invasion.

infact.....

we sold the Iranians weapons so they would hold on to hostages longer....so Reagan would look strong.

but you must be forgetting Iran Contra...$h!t...if I was a republican supporter I probably would too.

Know hwo stopped him? 12 year old kids...and his hubris. 12 year old unarmed iranina kids attacked Iraq's tanks.....took whatever weapons they could find, and murdered their tank legions. Thats a fact, Jack.

point being, that this mess we are in is of our own creation. we don't belong there, and the only reason we ARE is so we can suck up the last of the Earth's oil.

I don't believe Obama should get all of the powers that Bush claimed as president. I believe we need to keep him in check, you should too. But if you are going to blanket the Bush Doctrine....we should be invading a few other nations.